Can't let go of the memory's we now share

"But do I have you?"

The question echoed in the blonds head like a single noise in a cave. 

The tone of Hitoshi's voice made his chest ache. He's heard Hitoshi use a sadder tone, but this sounded as if he were lost, maybe in thought, who knows. He felt the way the guardian angel put an arm around him to hold him close to the point where he could hear his beating heart.

Though Denki may seem to be fast asleep, he felt wide awake. The cold wind did nothing to help as he shivered few times, though it made Hitoshi wrap his wing around him fully and Denki swore his heart was beating faster than before as it thumbed loud and clear in his ears.

His thoughts rushed like bullet train fast on it's tracks while his eyes begged to open. He knew he wasn't meant to hear the question, but he wanted to answer it. He wanted to reassure him, to tell him he did have him. Hitoshi just had to let him help, let him do something to make his job easier. 

"You do have me." He blurted, and he felt the way Hitoshi tensed, and he felt the two purple eyes stare at him with anxiety and embarrassment. 

"You should be asleep." Hitoshi told, though he couldn't help the small shake in his voice, or the way he swallowed nothing sounded so loud. "Yeah, I should be. But sense when have I listened?" Denki shot back, going even closer to Hitoshi if that were possible.

There was a huff of a laugh that came from the guardian angel as he looked up at the stars to admire the way they sparkled and shined while the two stupidly stayed outside. He wouldn't be surprised if Denki caught a cold.

With a change of topic, Hitoshi spoke, clearing his throat to make his voice sound less shaky and nervous. Vulnerable. "Let's get you inside." Was all he spoke, picking up the human while all he did was cling on as if he were worried of Hitoshi letting go of him and letting him fall to the floor and injure who knows what. 

"You know, it's totally cool with me if you ever want to talk about something bothering you." Denki said, his voice quiet but reassuring to Hitoshi's ears as he laid the blond on his bed. All the guardian did for response was a small nod, not trusting his mind for words. Not trusting his mouth to speak.

Denki didn't miss how gentle he was when he was placed on his mattress and how slowly and carefully Hitoshi was while draping the blanket on top of him, making sure he was wrapped up in the soft, warm blanket with care. And to think Denki was always asleep when he did this.

As much as Denki was one to tease, his mouth didn't dare to speak a single word, not even a noise. His eyes glanced around the room, avoiding Hitoshi's eyes at all costs it seemed. He looked at his barley organized room, looking over at his neatly set schools books that he never realized Hitoshi did until he used his wandering eyes and saw it. He looked everywhere he could until there was nothing else to look at except Hitoshi.

The two pairs of eyes looked at each other with confusion and nervousness. Their heart beats spiked up, even if it were just a beat faster, it felt as though it were a car's engine. Their breathing was the main sound that filled the room's silence as others slept peacefully, unaware of the two who were awake and stiff, not moving a single muscle as Hitoshi sat at the edge of the bed.  

Denki hate the silence, he wouldn't be able to get a single drop of sleep if the uncomfortable feeling in his stomach continued as it did now. Changing the subject would and could help, but his mind drew a blank when he tried to think of any simple thing to talk about.

Golden, honey like eyes wandered around once more, though his eyes focused on Hitoshi's wings and the way they seemed to almost glow in the dark room, its slight glow fading as so did the white of his wings while they faded into the black at the tips.