His Girl Friday 2

UPDATE (08-04-2023)

His Girl Friday 2 is now posted here on Wattpad!

Please check my Wattpad profile to see and read the continuation of Apollo and Sahara's story. For a little glimpse, I'm sharing here the synopsis to His Girl Friday 2.

He is off-limits. He has always been off-limits to her. Too bad, she's never been good at following the rules.

After her failed attempt at happiness, Sahara Israel is back at the place she vowed to never set foot in again. Leaving the life she built with her ex-husband in the city, she had no choice but to come back in Hermosa to hide and lick her wounds. It's the last place on earth she wanted to go, but she needed to be with her best friends as she navigates this new chapter in her life... even if it means she might bump into the first boy who has broken her heart before beyond repair.

Apollo Arcangel is Hermosa's most eligible bachelor and also the hometown's hermit. He has spent the last five years building back the family business his father left in ruins. He has no time for frivolous things in his life, and there's no one more frivolous than his ex-girlfriend (and almost stepsister) Sahara.

It's been years since he's seen her, but when Sahara drives into his land and back into his life, he realizes he still couldn't take his eyes off her.

So Apollo takes it upon himself to help her get back on her feet, that way she can leave as quick she came. But first, he needs to know why she came back after being gone all these years without a trace. It's what he deserves after looking for her relentlessly.

It's for his peace of mind... his closure.

At least, that's what he keeps telling himself.

As Sahara and Apollo learn to co-exist again, it's getting more difficult for them to separate old and new feelings for each other. Can he forgive her for leaving? Can she forget his betrayal? Or will they end up burning each other all over again?

***

HGF2 updates every Friday.

Also available on PATREON for EARLY ACCESS.

All Rights Reserved.