Luna Hatake 💜

"Yo! Kakashi!" The grey haired man looked around as his black orbs stared at his friend surprised.

"Satoru?" Gojo smiles walking towards him as he swings his arm around his neck, pulling him in a brotherly hug.

"Been so long since we met hm? And wow you changed a lot." Gojo looked at him up and down as Kakashi smiled under his mask.

"Yeah well same could be said about you." Gojo hummed looking around.

"You wanna catch up?"

"Sure but you're paying." Gojo smiled pulling him along as they went to a bar.

"So where have you been all this time?"

"Nothing just chilling and looking after my daughter-" Gojo chocked on his drink, looking at Kakashi surprised.

"Your daughter? You married?" Kakashi nods.

"When did this happened? I didn't took you for a marriage man no offense though."

"Yeah, well a lot has happened in last few years. Guess the circumstances and time change the person for good." Gojo hummed twirling his drink.

"So what's your wife like?"

"She died giving birth to our daughter." Gojo looked at him muttering a small sorry but Kakashi just waved it off.

"So how was she like?" Gojo asked as Kakashi's eyes soften.

"She was the most amazing woman I was ever blessed with in my life. She was not only strong but kind-hearted too. Everything was beautiful about her. Especially her soul. I was never again blessed with another girl like her. She was like my other perfect half, a soul mate you might call. She would always put others before her. She loved me like no other, accepted me despite all my flaws. She even died with a smile on her face, whispering her wish to be waiting for me in another life to be loved by me again. She might have gone but she left a peice of her behind. The fruit of our love. Our daughter." Kakashi smiled thinking of a beautiful black haired beauty smiling at him, her beautiful sapphires looking at him with pure love and affection.

"She seems like an amazing person. Wish I could meet her." Gojo smiled patting his shoulder as Kakashi nods.

"What about you satoru? What have you been doing all this time?"

"I've been teaching at Jujutsu Technical High School." Kakashi blinks twice.

"Didn't took you for a teacher. Time sure flies so fast hm." Gojo chuckle at his words.

"Yeah I know, but I'm a good and responsible teacher." "That no one knows." Gojo gasped dramatically, placing hand on his heart offended.

"You broke my heart Kashi, you know I am good teacher. Maybe more than you-" "That's a lie and everybody agrees."

"Alright satoru out with it." Gojo blinks under his dark shades.

"It's not a coincidence we met today after all these years just for catch-up, not that I object or anything but still what's the real reason you wanted to meet me?" Gojo smiled slyly at his question.