The Lost Heiress 💜

Luna stood in lift, looking down at Tokyo through glass wall with dull eyes. Under any other circumstances she would've felt bewildered and happy to be in such a large company owned by her only grandfather.

But life was way too cruel. She didn't knew the man she idolized in her childhood was her very own grandfather. She would've felt being on cloud nine if relation of her mother with him wasn't so twisted.

She finally reached fiftyth floor before walking upto his office. Madara Uchiha.  She gulps looking at name as her hands shooked. The name itself sends shivers to her spine, she could only imagine what would've happen when she would see him eye to eye.

She gently knocked on door before hearing a deep husky voice," Enter."
The voice held intimidation and authority as if he was royalty, which he was. She opened the door before closing it, her eyes finally clashing with two most beautiful raven orbs staring at her coldly.

This man was her grandfather

This man was her grandfather. She couldn't believe her own eyes. The man in front of her looked in his late twenties. He had long silky hair reaching down his lower back, pale complection, sharp jaw with beautiful features to die, a muscular physique underneath his black suit giving him more intimidating aura. She almost mistook him as a model. He was the most handsome man she ever met, maybe more than Gojo Satoru.

"Who are you little girl? What business you have here?" He asks looking at her up and down making her feel self conscious about herself. She gulps under his intense gaze before slowly parting her lips.

"I am Luna Hatake. It's a pleasure to meet you sir." He hummed leaning forward before intervening his hands in front of him.

"Hatake huh? As in Kakashi Hatake?" Luna nods.

"So that boy finally decided to settle down after that girl. A wise decision he made. Afterall, how long could he have mourned in her remembrance?" Luna could feel his hatred as he literally spat the part that girl as if it's poison. Her heart throbs painfully as she literally felt his hatred for his very own daughter.

"T-that girl you say? If I may ask sir, who are you talking about?" Luna stutters as his eyes narrowed before uttering a name as if it's the most repulsive thing in the world.

"Ayana Uchiha. No, Ayana. My mistake, she doesn't deserves the Uchiha name." Madara spoke as Luna looked at him blanched.

"Was she your daughter--?"

"She's no daughter of mine. I don't remember having such a mistake of a daughter like that girl. I only had a son and he died." Madara's glare hardened with rage as Luna's eyes watered.

"Um I-I think you must be m-mistaken sir, cause I don't thi-"

"And who are you proving me I'm wrong, standing in my company hm? My grand-daughter?" Luna gulps down her tears as she heard his words. It felt so right saying him her being his grand-daughter. She was about to speak only for door to be opened.