His Sinful Touch 💜

"Hollow Purple." Gojo whispers folding his fingers in front of his blue eyes as a purple blast emerged out and destroyed everything in it's way. The Special Grade Curse blasted away leaving nothing of it's existence.

 The Special Grade Curse blasted away leaving nothing of it's existence

Gojo looked down at forest coldly before floating down. Now that the curse is out of way, where is Luna? Gojo looked around the destroyed area as his eyes caught sight of an abonded building as his glare hardened to see two boys coming out of it.

"That chick really is something. She's not like any other girl we met before right?" One of them whistle.

"Yeah she's quite an eye-catcher with those beautiful purple eyes and that hot body of hers. But she looks more pretty while crying doesn't she?' The other one smirked as his friend nods.

"Remember the time when we almost had her--" He groaned as he felt being pushed in a wall. "Dude what the hell--" He nearly chocked on his saliva as he felt a hand gripping onto his neck.

"Tell me where that girl is?" Gojo asks calmly as the boy glared at him weakly.

"And why would I tell you old man--" He coughed feeling the grip on his neck tightening by each passing second.

"I will ask this one more time boy. Don't test my patience. Where is Luna?" Gojo growls, his eyes glaring deep in his soul as the boy pointed shakily.

 Where is Luna?" Gojo growls, his eyes glaring deep in his soul as the boy pointed shakily

"Well thanks for the information." Gojo releases his grip as boy inhaled his much needed oxygen inside only to meet with darkness.

"But no one gets to live a single day after touching what belongs to me." Gojo smirked whipping his bloody hand with his handkerchief before dropping it on dead bodies.

Gojo huffed catching his breath before quickly breaking the door open as his blue orbs widen in fear and shock to see the situation. His hands trembled as he took a shaky breath making the female look up with red glassy orbs.

She leapt in his awaiting arms,pushing them in wall behind. She gripped onto his shirt desperately, her shaky breaths slowly turning into loud sobs as his body shooked with rage.