Comeback 💜

Gojo gently laid the silverette in her seat before closing door. He opened the driver seat before closing the door, starting the engine.

His eyes would often trail towards unconscious beauty from road as he tried hard to focus on road but failed everytime he tried to. He looked at her ruined form as grief and regret filled his body. His hand absent-mindedly cupped her tear stained face, his thumb slowly tracing her slightly bruised lips.

Gojo knows he did wrong. He knew that Luna was of soft nature. Kakashi has raised her very tenderly. She has never seen the outside world, she does not know that this world is not as soft or innocent as her. She is very submissive, completely different from Ayana. He forgot for a moment who was in front of him. Gojo knew that Ayana was mentally quite strong, she was aware of his anger, she knew how to handle it but not Luna.

"I'm sorry luna-chan, forgive me if you can my love." Gojo whispers as she whines in her sleep, leaning closer in his hand making him smile. He pulled out his phone as he read the message from Kakashi.

Kakashi: Satoru, the plan's changed. Just come at school, with luna.

Gojo: Why sudden change?🤔
Not that I mind though.

Kakashi: Actually I totally forgot who went to pick Luna.😅

Gojo: Hey! I'm not a bad driver if that's what you're worried about.😒

Kakashi: Your driving skills are very famous in Jujutsu. I still remember that mission, your driving almost killed me and Obito that day. That poor fellow did not come out of the room for a week.

Gojo left the chat.

Gojo pouts putting his phone back as he turned back. "My driving skills are the best. Isn't that right, luna-chan?"

"No," She moans in her sleep as gojo sweat dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"Daddy!" Luna runs in her father's arms, she squeals happily as he spun her around.

"I missed you so much daddy, there wasn't a single day I didn't thought of you," Luna smiled with glassy eyes as he kissed her cheeks.

"I missed you more my beloved doll, look how big and beautiful you have grown." He set her down before turning towards Gojo.

"Thanks for dro---" Kakashi sweat dropped seeing a gloomy aura around Gojo as he went to him.

"You doing good?" Gojo shakes his head making him sigh.

"Luna-chan thinks I'm a bad driver.'

"Tell me something I don't know. It's about time she spoke the truth rather than consoling you with lies to keep your heart."

Both males argued back and forth as Luna shakes her head. Men. She thought when suddenly she felt an arm around her neck.

"Maki!" Her eyes brightens as she quickly pulled greenette in a tight hug making her breath hitch, her windpipe being blocked.

"Luna....let..go!" She chocked out as silverette quickly let go of her, letting her breathe much needed oxygen.

"Luna! What a great surprise!" She laughs as panda picked her up, hugging her close.

"Inumaki-kun!" She cheered hugging the cursed speech user as he smiled, hugging her back.

"Daddy what was th--daddy!!?" Luna shouts seeing two special grade sorcerers still nagging, both freezing hearing her voice being raised.