Goodbye Isn't Forever 💜

"Princess! Princess wake up! Come on dear, you have to wake up." Luna could heard faint voice calling out to her as she forced her eyelids to open. She fluttered her eyelashes, her vision blurred from sudden light as she saw a familiar silverette staring down at her with teary eyes.

"D-daddy?" He quickly pulled her in his arms, her face pushed into his neck as he cried into her shoulder.

'My daughter is awake? Thank goodness, for a second I thought you were--" Luna could feel her eyes watered as she hugged his trembling frame close. She sobbed in his arms before kissing his cheek.

"I-I am so s-sorry daddy. I didn't meant to h-hurt you in any way...I know mom's topic is sensitive to y-you...please forgive me I'm sorry..." She sobbed holding onto him tight as he shaked his head. He cupped her face lovingly, whipping away dried blood and dirt from her face.

"No my princess, I am sorry. I'm the one who should be sorry not you. If only I trusted you, I told you about your mom bit by bit, this wouldn't have happened. And especially I'm sorry for raising my hand onto you. I know it really hurt you didn't it? I'm sorry for scaring you like that dear. I never wanted you to hate me--"

"I can never hate you daddy. Never. The world may change but I'll always love you. You are my everything daddy. My father, my mother, my friend, my teacher. Every ounce of my happiness comes from you." Luna smiled kissing his hands lovingly. Kakashi gave her his usual closed-eye smile before picking her up from ground.

"It's good to see you're all fine. I never expected a first year to know the reverse cursed technique, Okkotsu Yuta I guess?" Luna's eyes widen as she stared at him.

"Y-yuta healed me? Is that what you're saying?" Kakashi nods as she looked around for her ravenette boyfriend.

"B-but where is he right now?" Luna's heart fell after hearing next words.

"He's fighting Suguru at the moment. It turns out he was the one who suguru specifically came for."

"W-why aren't you helping him then daddy? What if he hurts yuta? What would I do then?" Luna cried.

"Princess I could care less for anyone besides you. You're my first and last priority. I promised Aya, she made me swore to take good care of you. To never let you face any trouble and always protect you. And I'll fulfil it to my last breath. It's her last wish and of course I wouldn't take any chances for your safety--"

"I don't care about my safety but yuta! I don't know I just want him in front of me! Please help him daddy." Tears fell down her face as Kakashi grabbed her shoulders.

"Luna, my dear listen to me. I can understand how you feel but I can't just leave yo--" Kakashi's eyes widen as he saw Eternal Magenkyou Sharingan staring at him. It glistened with tears as Luna gripped clasped her hands together.

"F-for the first time in my life I'm asking you for something, my love, my yuta, please save him daddy, I'm begging you. I can't live without him." Her legs gave in, as she fell down crying. Kakashi stared at her silently before pulling her up.

"You really love that boy huh?" Kakashi hugged her close as he kissed the crown of her head. The night passess very quickly. My little girl, who used to sit in my lap, refused to go outside and have interaction with other people today has fallen in love.

"Luna..?" She heard Maki croak. She turned to see greenette sitting while holding her head,"Luna what happe--"

"Maki! Maki, Yuta is..." Luna chocked on her tears as she looked around for the boy in despair.