Magenkyou Sharingan 💜

"Luna-chan you oka--" "Out of my way!" Maki pushed panda out of her way before pulling silverette in a tight hug. Luna chuckled hugging the girl close with same enthusiasm.

"You feeling alright? You aren't in pain--" "Maki-san it's okay, I'm totally fine now. Thanks to Gojo-Sensei, I'm standing in front of you all fine and breathing." Luna smiled turning to snowette who grinned patting her head carefully, avoiding her injury.

"Luna!" The female gasped surprised as the ravenette pulled her in a tight hug, surprising all others. Luna's eyes widen feeling Fushiguro shaking in her arms before something wet dropped on her neck. She smiled patting his back as she hugged him tighter, whispering sweet words to him.

"It's okay Megumi-chan I'm alright--" "I told you not to let your guard down and see what happens when you ignored my warnings! What if Gojo-Sensei didn't returns from his mission--"

"Ok Megumi-chan I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry for worrying you all, I know it was my carelessness that all this happened and I am guilty for this. But I promise you it wouldn't happens next time hm? Next time I'll always be prepared or will take someone with me. You happy now?" Luna chuckled holding his hands as he frowns looking at her roughed form. Bandages wrapped around her forehead, left forearm and her right wrist with small scratches here and there which were almost healed.

"Megumi-chan?!" Luna shouts as he ran away leaving her behind. She frowns sadily looking at hallways he disappeared before biting her lips out of nervousness. Why did he ran away like that? Was it something she said? Or did she upset him by any how?

"It's alright Luna give him some time." Maki stopped Luna before she could run after the ravenette.

"B-but megumi--" "I know you're hurt by his behavior but trust me it's for best. Leave him alone for now. You dont know how much worried he was when you didn't returned from mission. He didn't had dinner fir two days straight, avoided lunch and barely consumed breakfast with his mind occupied by you. He was dreaded with thought if something bad happened to you. He was really stressing out more than any of us."

Luna's eyes watered hearing her words. Was she the reason behind Megumi's suffering? He was stressed for her safety and didn't had food till yesterday when he was informed by gojo-sensei. She hurt him unintentionally both mentally and physically.

She was about to run behind him only for her to be grabbed by her arm. "Gojo-Sensei please let me go to him. I want to talk--" "Luna-chan listen to Maki. Let Fushiguro have some time alone and overcome this by himself. Trust me, I know that boy than he knows. He will come around soon, he's just upset for the moment but will be better,I promise." She sighs shakily, grabbing her head as it throbs painfully.

"Luna-chan you okay?" Gojo asks as she winced feeling her eyes burning as she clutched them shut. Her legs wobbles a bit before losing her balance. Gojo quickly caught her before she could fell as Maki wrapped her arms around her shoulders pulling her up.

"Luna what happened? Open your eyes!" Luna whimpers shaking her head gently before pressing her palms to her eyes with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"It's...it's h-hurting so much..so burning.." Luna breathed shakily as gojo pulled her hands away, sitting in front of her.

"It's okay Luna-chan, just take a deep breath hm? Try to relax your mind and body and then slowly open your eyes. Dont be afraid we are all here. Just calm yourself, make your breath steady." Gojo spoke calmly, rubbing circles over her knuckles as she took a deep breath.

She fluttered her eyelashes before opening her eyelids slowly as Gojo's smile dropped after seeing the cause. His blue eyes widen in shock behind his blindfold as everyone else gasped around him. Instead of usual purple sparkling orbs, the red iris with a beautiful flower pattern stared right at him with tears flowing gently with a trail of blood.

 Instead of usual purple sparkling orbs, the red iris with a beautiful flower pattern stared right at him with tears flowing gently with a trail of blood

Magenkyou Sharingan. The higher and advanced level of Sharingan. But this new power wouldn't be free. It comes with a cost, which he thinks she already paid.

"Luna your eyes?!?" Panda spoke scaring the silverette under their wary looks. "W-what happened? Why are you all looking at me like that? Gojo-Sensei  what's going on?!?" Luna shouts scared as gojo sighed deeply, looking down. The girl quickly pulled away from him before running towards window as a scream escaped her rosy lips after seeing two pair of red orbs staring right at her.

"Luna-chan calm down!" Gojo quickly pulled her away from window as she squirms in his arms, tears flowing out of her eyes the longer she stared at her reflection in glass.

"Magenkyou Sharingan. It's alright. The worst part is over for now. The only thing you need to do is to control them before it controls you hm? Don't worry I'll train you, I won't let anything happen to you. Just don't let your emotions overpower you okay?" Gojo asks calmly as girl closed her eyes defeated before nodding.

"I know it was something unexpected but on brighter side you'll have more power now which I will teach you how to control it. It took Kakashi nearly six months to get Sharingan under his control let's see if you can beat him." Gojo smiled trying to lighten up the situation as Luna looked at him with a spark in her eyes.

"Gojo-Sensei please teach me how to control it. I want to prove my father that I can become a great sorcerer. A sorcerer greater than he ever was. And greater than you!" All looked at female surprised before looking at gojo who smirked slyly.

"Well if that's the case, why don't we start now? You have a long way to go for to surpass us Luna-chan~"