His Ignorance 💜

Luna smiled as the curses stood in front of her before bowing. "You all can go now, I will call you when I feel like. Till then you are free to go but don't hurt anyone hm?" They nods before teleporting away as Luna deactivated her sharingan.

"Good job Luna, as always." Nanami praise making Luna smile brightly.

"Thank you Nanami-sensei. "

"Let's get going. Our work is done here." Nanami said as both walked towards car. Both of them sat before driving away in a peaceful silence when suddenly Luna's phone buzzed. She looked at screen as her eyes sparked to see the name.

She waited for ride to over in hurry before quickly bowing to nanami who nods at her before dismissing her away. She quickly ran to her room, locking door shut before calling her boyfriend. She quickly stripped out of her uniform in meantime before getting dressed, plopping on her bed.

Her smile widen as she finally saw the ravenette with his usual charming smile.

"Baby you didn't have to send me all these." Yuta chuckled holding up the Gucci complete set consisting of various sweatshirts, hoodie, jeans, shoes, watches and of course the perfumes with two sets of black shades.

"And why wouldn't I do that? You just revived your special grade in under five months honey, you totally deserves all that. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but of course it's you we are talking about. I'm so proud you honey. I truly mean it." Luna smiled laying her head on her arms, looking at her boyfriend captivated.

He smiled plopping his head on his palm, both lovers staring at each other in comfartable silence.

"So, when are you planning to come back to me honey? I am missing you badly. So badly that I can't even express it with words." Luna whispers batting her eyelashes.

"I know my babygirl miss me so much. Trust me, I miss you more than you can imagine. I still have a lot of training session to continue, so I'm not sure when I might return." Yuta's eyes widen as he saw the silverette frown before turning away from him.

"Moon? I understand that you are feeling very bad, my dear baby. But try not to understand the matter. It is necessary for me to stay here now. I can't just leave things between here. I want to become so strong that I can protect you--"

"But you're already strong enough for to protect me love. I trust you and your powers. But please, I..." Luna's eyes watered as she felt her throat tightened with unshead tears.

"I don't think I can live a single day without you. It's already been half a year since I last saw you, since I last been with you. Please, I have waited so long for you. And now I don't have the courage to wait any longer. please end this exile of mine. You are the only one I long for. I need your love. Please return back to me. " Yuta stayed silent, gulping hard as her sobs pierced his heart.

"Baby please, these tears of yours tear my heart apart. Look please stop crying. I can bear anything. But not your tears." His words only made her cry harder as he frowns worried.

"My moon, I can't talk to you if you keep crying like this." Luna hiccups breathless whipping her tears hastily. "N-no p-please don't cut the call..i-I am so sorry but..I can't help it. I just want you to be with me..." Luna whimpers weakly as he bit back his smile threatening to creep on his lips.

"How about a surprise babygirl? Would you like that?" Luna blinks owlishly as he smiled brightly.

"Surprise? What surprise?"

"If I told you now,it wouldn't remain a surprise. " Yuta laughs seeing his cute little girlfriend pout.

"But I wanna know it now, tell me--"