I Need You 💜

Luna and Gojo both sat in an uncomfortable silence, gojo keeping his eyes on the front as he drive the car. Luna leaned her head against window, glancing at her albino sensei from his reflection.

None of them spoke a single word to start a conversation, their ego taking best of them. Gojo finally stopped the car looking sat the abonded building in front of him unamused. He finally turned towards silverette beside him to see her still lingering gaze on her lap this whole ride.

He finally got of the car before making the curtain, walking away on his own leaving Luna all alone to stare at his lingering form with glassy eyes. His ignorant behaviour was really piercing her heart to the core. How she wished he would finally talk to her, smile at her or even glance at her with eyes full of adoration and love.

She gulps down her tears as she gathered herself. She was about to follow him only to find his phone buzzing with messages. Her curiosity got the best out of her, her hand slowly picked up his phone as her heart dropped after seeing the messages.

When will we meet up again darling?

I am missing you and your hands all over me, your lips trailing---

Luna's hands trembled as the phone fell from her clutch. She quickly opened the door before running away. Tears roll down her face endlessly as she covered her mouth, muffling all her sobs. Her knees buckle as she slid down crying. Her hand traveled to her chest before clutching onto it desperately.

"W-why? Why did you d-do this to me sensei? I-I love you, I love you so much...so much that it's hurting so b-badly...I-I need you...I need you sensei please...." Luna sobs hugging herself close only to flinch as she heard a whistle.

Her eyes widen in fear as she saw a familiar ravenette staring down at her with amusement. It was same boy she met when she went on date with yuta.

"Your fear tells me you still remember me don't you baby doll?" She unconsciously trailed backwards staring at him wide-eyed.

"Your boyfriend did quite a number on me and my friends, but now you're all alone. How about we finish what we left baby doll?" He smirked walking forward as she hastily stood up before running away making him chuckle.

"Run as long as you can baby doll, cause once I catch you, I won't let you walk for weeks."

"P-p-please don't h-hurt me..I beg you please don't..." She whimpered backing into wall as he trapped her between him and wall.

"How can I even think if hurting you baby doll? It won't hurt a bit, I swear I'll try to make it as less painless for your sensitive body hm?" She sobbed clutching her eyelids as she felt his lips pressed against her jaw before kissing down her neck. She cried feeling him rip off her shirt open, her baby blue bra on display.

Tears roll down as she bit on to her lips harshly, feeling his hands cupping her breasts harshly making her almost die in embarrassment. She yelps as she felt him pushing her down before crawling over her, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"P-please don't...somebody help..yuta! Daddy help!" Luna cried desperately as she heard him chuckle in her ear.

"Save your tears for later baby doll, you're gonna need them more than anything. " He whispers kissing her lips harshly as she held onto his shoulders trying to push him away.

"GOJO-SENSEI PLEASE HELP!" She screamed scared as she felt him ripping off her bra, when suddenly she felt the weight lifting off of her. She opened her eyes slowly as her glassy eyes saw a familiar albino pinning down the boy.

"How dare you touch her? How dare you put your filthy hands on my Luna huh? Just who the hell do you think you are you fucking bastard?" Gojo growls punching him hard as Luna blushed hard hearing his words.