On Your Knees 💜

"Satoru, what should I wear now?"

"Oh sorry, here. I brought you some clothes. Hope they fits you."

She took clothes from him as she went in changing room. She changed into outfit that Gojo bought as she looked in mirror and smiled satisfied. Satoru really has some great taste. And also, it fits so perfect. She thought surprised.

She slowly walked outside to see him sitting on a love-chair, his eyes never leaving his phone

She slowly walked outside to see him sitting on a love-chair, his eyes never leaving his phone. He raised his head from his phone as he whistle making her blush.

"So it's a perfect fit?" She smiled walking upto him as she sat in his lap. He put his phone away as he turned his whole attention towards his love.

He gently held her hips as she held onto his shoulders tightly, his fingers trailing dangerously close to her inner thighs. She held her head down, breathing heavily as she felt his fingertips gliding inside her shirt.

"Ahh Satoru haah," Hot airy moans slipped from her lips as she felt his hands fondling with her covered breasts. She can feel a shiver running down her spine as his cold fingertips traced on her burning skin.

She lets a choked moan, almost sounding like a sob feeling wetness between her legs as she squirms uncomfortable in his lap. Gojo grunts feeling her squirming as she literally sat on his hard arousal. His grip around her waist tightened at the sudden attack of lust.

"Satoru--" "Shh, it's okay baby. It's all fine. Don't be scared." He assures her as she laid her head on his shoulder, feeling tired and a bit scared from this,aroused situation.

"Satoru?" He hums nuzzling his nose in her neck. "Can we please go out today? I really wanna get some fresh air. Please just you and me?" She whispers cuddling into him.

"You wanna go out? We'll go then I promise you." He whispers pecking her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"Satoru I didn't meant this--" Luna stutters as he picked different dresses for her before pushing her softly in changing room. She frowns sadily looking at the expensive branded clothes.

I just wanted to spend some time with him. Not to spend his money on such expenses for me. She thought getting change in one of the dresses, struggling with it's zipper.