Intimacy 💜

"Luna are you sure you want to train? You should be resting now! Your wounds are still healing." Maki frowns worried about the silverette who stood up before her in all her glory, her determined smile decorated on her face.

"I'm 100% percent sure Maki, besides I was about to do the same you asked but after this...unexpected gift, I can't waste a single minute in resting. I need to control this new power as soon as I can. It took dad a month to get used to sharingan, I want to master it before month and surpass him no matter what!" Luna bumped her fist on her palm making Maki smile at her determination.

"Alright you win, I will help you in training. But don't think I will go easy on you." Maki warned.

"I wouldn't be expecting anything less. Bring it everything you can!" Luna grins slyly making Maki smirk.

Both of them went to changing room before getting changed in their training outfit. Maki changed in a purple tracksuit with a skirt while Luna changed in a white silk translucent top with blue ripped jeans.

"Looking good as always, no wonder why okkotsu is crazy about you." Maki teased looking at female who blushed hard at her words.

"You're beautiful too Maki, more than you think. If I were a boy, I would surely ask you to a date myself." Luna smiled making Maki chuckle before picking up her long red weapon, walking upto training ground. All the boys turned towards girls as their eyes widen seeing a certain silverette in her...quite appealing outfit. Gojo looked at them confused before following their direction. His breath hitched after seeing such an amazing view in front of him.

Luna was dressed in quite an eye-catching outfit. She left her hair open as they sway along her steps. She looked so gorgeous even wrapped in bandages around her hand, forearm and head. Hot yet cute. Just how much more this girl can torture him? Dressed in such a dress walking so casually without knowing what effect she had on him. He didnt knew he had this much self-control in him till now.

"All right children let's get you all grouped up. Panda and Toge. Maki and Luna-chan. " Both girls smiled as they walked away before facing each other.

"Ready when you are Luna." Luna smiled getting in her stance before leaping forward.

Maki smiled impressed by her moves as she barely dodged her kicks and punches

Maki smiled impressed by her moves as she barely dodged her kicks and punches. She thrusted her weapon in her stomach to throw her away from her but she just dodged it before knocking it from her hand making her eyes widen in surprise.