Date Gone Wrong 💜

"Luna-chan, you there?" Yuta knocks on her door before walking in only to halt in his steps as he heard a loud squeal. He blushed furiously before looking away as Luna quickly covered herself in her bathrobe.

"I'm so sorry luna-chan, I didn't knew you were showering. I will just go--" "It's okay Yuta-kun, it's not the first time is it?" Luna jokes as he looked down embarrassed, muttering a small apology which she waved off.

"Alright so tell me, how do you feel? Not so nervous about Kyoto Sister-School Event right?" She asks softly as he bite his lips out of nervousness as she smiled.

"I knew it. Come here." She led him on her bed before grabbing his hand gently.

"Look I know how you feel right now. I truly understand this. You feel scared, a bit nervous and of course self-doubting yourself right? To be honest, I would've been surprised if you would feel opposite of this. It's like first time when my daddy started training me and had me exocrise my first curse. Even thought the curse was weakest, I still felt scared and doubts about myself even after months of training. Trust me, you'll be all fine if Gojo-Sensei himself selected you. He's never wrong in these matters. Besides you are a special-grade sorcerer with Rika along you. Just trust me, yuta-kun! You'll do great and like I said before, you'll solo them all!" Luna cheered happily as yuta looked at her with love and adoration. He smiled patting her cheeks lightly as he squeezed her hand.

"If you believe in me luna-chan, then I'll not let you down! I promise I'll win this competition. Only for you!" He announced confident as she blushed at his declaration.

"But for that you have to do one thing for me, would you luna-chan?"

"Just state and I'll grant it in a blink."

"Can we go on a date?" Yuta requested as she blinked twice before letting out a giggle.

"If this date can make you win, then I'm ready for as many dates you want yuta-kun." Yuta chuckled before walking outside as she got dressed for their date. She lets a low squeal as he walked away. A date with yuta. Her first date. Oh how she desperately waited for this day. To go on a date with her beloved one. She would make this date rememberable for both of them.

"Yuta-kun," he turned around as his breath hitched to see his beautiful girlfriend looking like a stunning diamond. She was dressed in a pretty red dress which brought her nice curves to his visions along with her soft thighs and beautybone. She had matching heels and her silver pink locks spread on her back like a waterfall.

"What happened? Does this not look good?" Luna pouts worried as yuta shooked his head

"You look absolutely stunning. You always look but today, you're like a princess." Yuta compliment as she blushed slightly.

"S-shall we get going?" She stutters blushing as he chuckles before walking away, her hand entangled in his before gripping it not to let it go anytime soon.