Conflicted Emotions 💜

"Do your best honey, I know you can win this for sure." Luna smiled, buttoning up his jacket as yuta cupped her face.

"I really don't want to leave you all alone like this dear, especially after our last night." Yuta frowns worried as she clutched his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Don't be like that honey, last night was the most beautiful night of my life. For that I thank you with all my heart. Don't worry about me, just focus on the competition. Win it for me, I will give you a surprise gift for it." Luna kissed him gently, wrapping her arms around his waist as he relaxed under her touch. His hands roaming down her body before pressing her against him.

"I will win this for sure..." He kissed her neck roughly making her moan loudly. She whines clutching onto his shoulders, feeling his hands cupping her hips.

"All for my baby...I will win this for her." He kissed her forehead lovingly making her smile brightly.

"Take care of yourself hm? I will call you after reaching there." He hugged her close to him before passing her a smile, walking away while throwing his bag over his shoulder.

Luna blushed looking at yuta as she covered her burning cheeks. Oh my god! I still can't believe that last night really happened! It feels too good to be true. Luna thought happily before walking away as her eyes caught sight of a certain ravenette sitting on bench all alone.

"Megumi-chan?" Fushiguro raised his head, his eyes looking at silverette with no emotion. "What're are you doing here up so early? Couldn't sleep well?" Luna asks sitting beside him.

"Megumi-chan, please talk to me, why are you not saying anything?" Luna frowns worried, reaching for his hand only for him to pull his hand away.

"What's wrong? Please talk to me. You're making me worry--" "So you can worry for me too?" He finally spoke shocking her at his words.

"What are you saying megumi-chan? Of course I worry for you, I care about yo--" "I thought it was only Okkotsu-san you only cared about." He spoke coldly, leaving her surprised.

"No, Megumi-chan please, you got it all wrong. I do care about you trust me. If it's about mission I apologise for that. But please don't be like this. It breaks my heart seeing you all sad like this--" "Just leave me alone Luna. That's all I ask for." Fushiguro sighs frustrated, brushing his hair back with his hand.

"No! I wouldn't leave you alone till you share your problem with me. You seem quite stressed. Please tell me so we can both solve--" "You wanna know what my problem is? It's you!" Fushiguro shouts silencing her.

"You can see everything with your gifted eyes but can't see my love for you. Or you just don't want to? Cause you're in so much love with Okkotsu-san?" Fushiguro shouts leaving her blanched.

"Wha--? What are you trying to say?" She stutters confused, making him chuckle in disbelief.

"Are you serious right now? Can't you understand what I said just right now? Well let me ask you this, why can't you love me? Is there something wrong with me that you can't see how much I love you? Or your just too delusional about Okkotsu-san that you can't see anyone aside him? Tell me?" Fushiguro glared at her making her breath hitched under his glare.