His Unconditional Love 💜

"That's the whole story. I'm sorry I didn't came to you the very first day, if only I did maybe this whole incident would've been avoided. " Izuna frowns, bowing his head to silverette.

Kakashi sat there stunned, his eyes staring at Izuna with dull eyes as he tried to digest this whole information. His wife, his beloved Aya was alive. And she didn't even bother to show herself to him? Not to mention, the way she treated Luna, without even bothering to know her strengths and weakness put her up against a special grade curse?

Kakashi's eyes narrowed in fury as he fists his sweatpants tight in disbelief. "Is Aya still back at home?"

Ayana sat in her bedroom window, staring at the moon with dull eyes. Luna, please forgive me sweetheart. A sparkling tear cascades her tear stained face before whipping it hastily.

Ayana could not believe it. Her own daughter, her Luna was afraid of her?  Her purple hues, full of fear and pain, seemed to have stolen her breath. When she was taking Kakashi's name it seemed as if she was fighting death,  well technically she was. But being her mother, what did she do? Where she should have been her saviour, she stood there in her pride, realising that she could take care of herself. How wrong she was?

She's is not like you.

She doesn't have to be like you.

She is sensitive.

She asked for training, not torture.

She was doing all fine with Kakashi till she joins the school. So what you're doing now, forcing her.

Ayana snapped out of her thoughts, hearing loud bangs on door. She quickly walked downstairs to see the commotion. Her blue hues widened as they clashed with those midnight hues she truly fell in love with.

"K-kashi--" Ayana gasps as he snatched her by wrist, pulling her along upstairs.

"Kashi what's wrong--" She winces, feeling his nails sinks deep in her skin. "P-please slow down-ahh Kashi!" He pushed her in a room, locking the door shut.

Ayana stared at the cresent marks on her skin, tears brimming in her blue eyes as she stared in his cold midnight ones weakly.

"Kashi why are you being like this--?" She flinched as he took a step forward making her cower back from his intimidating endeavor. She sighs, feeling cold tiles of wall on her back before a large veiny hand slams beside her head.

"Eyes up here, Mrs Hatake." She squirms, his fingertips caresses her cheek before clutching her jaw.

"Kashi I-"

"Shh, tonight you will listen while I speak, you hear me?" He asks, cold and dangerous.

She gulps, nodding weakly. "Good girl. Now just answers my question with full obedience and honesty. Why did you put Luna against that special grade curse?"

Ayana averts her gaze, not meeting his eyes as she tried to steady her heartbeat. His hand trails to her neck before wrapping his fingers around.

"Ahh Kashi!" Ayana whimpers, holding on his shoulder blades as he tightened his grip.

"Don't test my patience babygirl, I swear it won't end good for you."

Ayana's eyes moisten with tears, her lips quivers under his sharp glare as loud whimpers slips her mouth. Her cries echoes in room making his heart throb with agony. His grip losses around her neck before pulling her in a passionate hug.