A Cute Junior💜

"Oe old man!" Both turned around as luna's eyes sparked to see a cute black haired boy with a poker face glaring at Gojo.

"Why did you--" He was interupted by a sudden hug as he looked down to see luna looking at him with twinkling eyes and a smile brighter than sun itself

"Awww aren't you the cutest thing ever? You're just so adorable, like a baby tiger." Heat rose to his cheeks hearing sweet compliments from such a beautiful girl.

"Oh Megumi, I wanted you to my favorite student here, Luna-chan meet my son Megumi-" "I'm not your son!" Megumi interupted coldly as gojo ignored him.

"She's a year older than you, so she's your senior."

"Oh my, I never imagined to get such a cute little junior. It's so good to meet you megumi-chan." She cheered patting his cheek as he bit his lip turning his head away, ears turning noticeably pink.

Gojo looked at the scene in front of him a bit jealous. He liked to see luna getting comfortable and getting along with everyone. He wanted her to be happy sure. But he truly didn't liked the way she was hugging Fushiguro. It was obvious he found her attractive. Who wouldn't? She was quite an eye-catcher with her bubbly personality and a beauty to possess. Regardless to say, he didn't liked it a bit. It should've been him in Megumi's place.

"Now why did you call me here?" Fushiguro asks looking at gojo bored.

"Can't a daddy call his son for a talk?" Fushiguro shooked visibly, cringing at word 'daddy'.

"Please refrain from calling yourself that. You're way too annoying to be a dad especially mine." Fushiguro said dryly.

"Megumi-chan, that's not how you talk to your daddy. Apologise right now!" Fushiguro's eyes widen while Gojo smirked, liking her more by each passing minute.

"You're always so meany to your daddy megumi. You broke my heart!" Gojo cried clinging onto Luna who rubbed his back, feeling sympathy for him.

"B-but he's not my-" "I don't care. Apologise like a good boy." Luna pouts as he blushed hard, his eye twitching to see Gojo smiling behind female waiting for his apology.

"I-I..am sorry." Fushiguro whispers softly as Luna smiled satisfied, patting his head affectionately.

"I'll forgive you if you give me a hug." "Forget it old man!" Fushiguro shouts as gojo frowns,"It was worth trying."

"Alright so back to the topic, the reason I called you here was I needed someone to be luna-chan's training partner while I'm away at missions. And no one could be much better at this task than you. See it has two benefits. Luna-chan gets a training partner and you could also get to know each other. Besides you are also staring school next year, so it will be beneficial to you as well. So what do you say?" Gojo explain.

"Please don't deny megumi-chan. I'll promise I'll try my best! I won't let you regret this a bit. Pretty please!" She smiled, holding his hands as his eyes soften. Well who is he to say no to such a beautiful girl?