Numb 💜

Luna broke down crying making gojo finally snap out. "Shit," He whispers quickly pulling her in his chest as she clinged onto him. He bites his lips in frustration before soothing her back gently.

"Oh my god, hey don't cry. Sh, its all fine now. Ive got you baby, its okay. " He whispers kissing her forehead, as she broke into hiccups.

"I'm extremely sorry luna-chan. I know you were scared, oh please forgive me. I promise I won't do that again, I swear just please stop crying." Gojo assures, kissing her tears away as she fists onto his jacket.

"Why? Why do you do this Satoru? Every time I think of loving you, believing in you, why do you do this? So much anger? So forcefully?" She finally spoke letting out all her fear and frustration.

"Even that day when you were talking to Ijichi sir, you were so angry that I was afraid you would..." She couldn't speak anymore as he stared at her wide-eyed.

"To be honest, I think you don't love me. I am just your stubbornness, nothing else." Gojo frozed hearing those words as memories of Ayana flashed before him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"Satoru please stop--" Ayana sobs feeling his lips sucking onto her neck roughly as she squirms vigorously in his arms.

"Ahh stop it, Gojo!" She screamed scared as he literally ripped off her clothes before pinning her down on bed.

"Please have mercy, I'm still sore.." She cried staring in his icy blue orbs with a little hope only to meet with a sly smirk.

"A little? That means I haven't done my job well. But no worries sweetheart, I'll make sure you'll remember this night for as long as you breath. " He whispers sliding inside her, ripping a loud scream from her throat.

"Oh god, so fucking tight you're no matter how many times I fuck you." He moans thrusting deeper inside her, tears flowing out endlessly as painful moans slips from her bruised lips.

"Oh yes, that's it. Cum for me sweetheart. Oh fuck!" He grunts feeling her velvet walls clenching around his length tightly before releasing his load inside her.

"I-I hate you Satoru! I hate you!" She hiccups as she could literally feel his cum inside her making her wish to kill herself.

"You hate me? Well then know this Aya, I hate you more. I fucking despise you for rejecting my love and insulting me before everyone. I hate you for choosing Kakashi instead of me!" Gojo growls gripping her jaw roughly making her look at him.

"What did he had that I don't? I love you so much but you don't even appreciate my love. What have I not done for you? I gave up my everything for you but you??!" He cried glaring down at her coldly as she whines painfully.

"This thing you refer to as love isn't love Satoru, it's madness!!"

"You call my love madness and his love--"

"He doesn't keep me locked up! Nor do he force me to love him or blackmail me!!" She shouts scared as he breaths heavily.

"If you really loved me as you claimed, you wouldn't do these things you are doing to me right now! You don't love me Satoru, I'm just your stubbornness nothing else!!" She cried pushing him away leaving him stunned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"Luna-chan, forgive me, please give me one more chance, I will fix everything. I will never get angry now I swear to you--" She whimpered taking a step back leaving him stunned.