The Uchiha Clan 💜

Luna went outside to clear her mind from the past events. She was deep in thoughts, her mind conflicted between her brain and heart. She didn't know what was right to do now. At one moment, she felt happiest girl, being Satoru Gojo's was not a small thing. She could feel all her problems vanishing at the sight of him. But after witnessing his anger, she felt scared of him. She knew he would never hurt her or anything, he loves her way too much than she can imagine.

But if she's thinking straight now, without being a lovesick girl for him, she could figure that this forbidden relationship of them would result into something big. It could be good or bad. And she felt too scared to think of latter. She knew it was a sin, too inappropriate to hold these intimate activities and feelings for her sensei. Moreover she was cheating on her yuta, who loved her way more than his own fiance. The mere thought of yuta finding about her and Gojo brought tears in her eyes.

"I am s-sorry yuta...I'm so sorry..I'm such a bad girlfriend..." He was training away from her, to get stronger so that he could protect her only for her to cheat behind his back, that too with their own sensei? Her heart dropped filled with guilt and humiliation as she nearly choked on her tears.

She whipped her moist cheeks hastily as her eyes narrowed. She now knows what to do. She can't just throw away Yuta's trust and love for her conflicted emotions. He was way too important than anyone. It's not too late to make things better. But if she just stayed quite then it would lead to far bigger mess that she could barely control.

She looked back suspicious as a black silhouette disappeared before frowning. She decided to get a cold coffee to cool off her mind.

"Excuse me, I would like a cold coffee." Luna smiled to cashier who nods, getting her order ready.

"And how can we win against those sorceres?" Jogo, a special grade curse asked as the ravenette acrossed him smiled casually.

"To win this war, two things are needed to be done. One, related to jujutsu's most powerful sorcerer Gojo Satoru. Two, Ryomen Sukuna, King of Curses. " Geto explained as jogo looked at him bewildered.

"Do something that Gojo Satoru is no longer worth fighting. And make Ryomen Sukuna and Yuji Itadori on our side."

"What but he's dead! I mean that Yuji Itadori was killed!"

"Oh really? But I don't think so." Geto smirked.

"And how are we supposed to fight off Gojo Satoru? You do know he's the strongest sorcerer alive." Jogo asks confused.

"By attacking on his weakness. Everyone has weaknesses and Gojo is no exception. "

"And what is his weakness?" Geto was about to speak only to halt as he heard a familiar soft spoken voice.

"Thank you, here's your money." He looked around, his eyes gleaming dangerously dark at the sight of a familiar silverette.

"Her." All turned around to see Luna sipping onto her cold coffee while talking with cashier happily.

"That girl? Are you sure she is Gojo's weakness? A normal human being the most powerful sorcerer's weakness? What a joke!" Jogo spat looking at her with disappointment.

"She's Luna Hatake. The daughter of Ayana Uchiha. " Jogo literally chocked on his lava looking at girl shocked.

"Ayana Uchiha? You're saying that girl is her daughter?" Geto calmly nods as Jogo stared at her silently.

"Yes now I can see bit of similarities between them. I can't believe that fragile looking girl is daughter of that demoness."

"Demoness you say?" Geto muses.

"There was a time when her name was spreading like forest fire between curses. To think she would've surpassed Gojo Satoru if she was alive. Her blood-lust was at its peak during those years." Jogo spat offended, glaring at Luna with pure vengeance.

"I will make sure to provide with most painful death that even her mother would be begging for mercy in other world-"

"Dare to lay a scratch on her, I will kill you myself before Gojo." Jogo turned to Geto who stared at Luna with a sly smirk, his eyes wandering all over her body before stopping at her beautiful eyes.

"I will deal with her myself, you just focus on Gojo and Sukuna." Jogo looked at him plainly before sighing. He's no less pain in ass than this Gojo. They're both huge trouble for that girl. Jogo thought looking at her.

Luna turned around to leave only to catch a wrist, the dagger only inches away from her eyes. She pulled him over her shoulder before pinning him to floor with her heel of boots, her arm gripping onto his before pulling weapon from him.

"I've ignored you for quite a few days, thinking you'd back off but you don't know when to quit hm?" Luna asks as he grunts in pain as she twisted his arm behind his back, all customers looking at her bewildered and shocked.

"Wow so she's really her daughter huh?" Jogo mused as geto chuckled looking at show with amusement.

"Tell me, who sent you here? Maybe I'll be kind enough to let you go,alive."

"I-I won't t-tell---" He yelped as she twisted his arm more, nearly crushing his bones in her tight hold.

"Careful with your words. Atleast save your legs will ya? It'd be quite painful to run without them?' He screamed as she broke his arm before digging her heel deeper in his back.

"Spit it out now, why getting so emotional?" She blinked picking up his phone before answering the call.

"You finally killed her or what shimura? You sure take your time to finish off a little girl. Such a disgrace to Uchiha Clan, aren't you?" Luna's eyes widen in anger as she crushed the phone before kicking her assassin making him scream in pain.

"You're taking me to meet your Clan leader if you want to live, got it? And don't try to be oversmart with me, atleast think of your family if not yourself." His eyes widen in shock as Eternal Magenkyou Sharingan glared down at him.

"Y-youre an Uchiha--?" He winced as she grabbed him by hair before pushing him out of restaurant, her eyes dead fixed at his back where Uchiha crest was embedded with pure rage.

"This is going to be so much fun now." Geto chuckled looking at Luna before turning back to his companions.