Favourite Sensei 💜

"Ahh Gojo-Sensei, slow down a bit." Luna cried feeling herself pulled by a certain albino. Her legs couldn't keep up with his pace thanks to his gifted height.

"Come on luna-chan, there's someone I've got you to meet up. I'm sure you'll love him, not more than me of course but still considering you'll be going on a mission together." Gojo smiled picking his pace ignoring all her whines to slow down.

"Meet my 7:3 friend Nanami Kento, ex-salaryman sorcerer and Nanami meet my favourite student luna-chan. " Gojo smiled swinging his arm around a blonde haired man who looked at him blankly, getting annoyed by his over-friendly loud aura.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you Nanami-sensei." Luna smiled bowing to hum as the blonde haired sorcerer nods, a bit surprised at her composed and respectful personality unlike a certain someone.

"It's good to meet you as well Luna. Now let me tell you something about myself. I studied in Jujutsu Technical High and after graduation I had come to a conclusion that Jujutsu Sorceres are nothing but trash!" He spoke leaving Luna shocked.

"After that I joined a company to earn money and live a happy normal life but then I realised that business companies are also trash!" He finished leaving her blanched.

"So after I realised that both are trash and nothing worth time, I closed to go with the one I'm good at. So I became a Jujutsu Sorcerer." Luna nods slowly letting his words sink. He's got a bit troubled personality. But who am I to say such things when my own daddy is same. Luna thought.

"Acho!" A certain silverette sneezed before reading his certain orange book.

"As we're going on a mission gojo told me about your capabilities. But I won't believe until I see it by my own eyes cause even though I trust him and his abilities--" Gojo smiled confident, liking the praises by the blonde. "But I don't respect him." That left gojo heartbroken as he fell down with gloomy aura while Luna just nods.

"Alright it's time to get going. Take care of my student Nanamin!" Gojo spoke patting her head before teleporting away leaving two sorcerers alone.

"Shall we get going?" Luna nods as they sat in car before going off to their destination. Luna looked at the male from her corner of her eye as a smile formed on her rosy lips.

"Nanami-sensei?" He hummed as he continued driving. "Um my daddy used to tell me, that my mom was used to be a close friend of yours. Is it truth?" Nanami looked at the silverette surprised.

"If I may ask who is your father?" "Kakashi Hatake. " Nanami's eyes widen as he stopped the car midway scaring the girl out of instinct.

"Kakashi Hatake you say? So you're his daughter?" She nods slowly as he looked at her in silence, his brown eyes looking at her up and down as a certain black haired girl crossed his mind. How come I didn't noticed it earlier? Aside her hair, she's the exact copy of her. Just like she used to be before the incident.

"Did your father not told you anything about her?" She shooked her head. "No, mom passed away while giving birth to me. It was all dad who raised me. But even though without mom, he never let me felt void of her love. I tried asking dad about mom but he just always dropped this topic whenever mentioned. But he did told me about you, like you and mom were the best friend in school time. Can you please tell me about her sensei? I know nothing about my mom. Not even her name." She frowns sadily as he looked at her silently.

So Kakashi didn't told her a single thing about her? Maybe he did right thing considering how much twisted the past is. She would be devastated if she found the truth which is better kept hidden. I wonder if she finds she might end up like..Nanami passed her a small smile patting her head gently, staring the car once again.