Beyond Limits 💜

"Grandpa!" Madara had totally not expect this the moment he stepped into the house. He stumbles a bit, catching his wailing girl, a bit startled.

 He stumbles a bit, catching his wailing girl, a bit startled

"Grandpa please, save me." Luna sobs, clutching onto his coat tightly, staring in his midnight orbs desperately. Madara's eyes narrowed at the sight of her tears as he pulled her in his chest.

"Who was it? Tell me, who had a death wish to make my lovely cry?"

"Me." Madara raised his head, staring at his daughter stunned who stepped down stairs elegantly, her eyes dead set on silverette making her cower under her intense glare.

"Aya? What did you do?" Madara inquire as Luna stepped behind him, hugging him close.

"I did nothing papa. You really think I'd do anything wrong to my own daughter?"

"That still doesn't explains the reason why she's crying and is so afraid to go near you."

Both father and daughter stared at each other silently, Luna bites her trembling lips harshly before tightening her grip on her grandfather.

"Big Brother, what's wrong?" Both broke out of their staring contest, Ayana's eyes soften at the sight of her beloved uncle.

"How's my cute little Aya doing?" Izuna smiled, opening his arms for his niece who didn't wasted a single second as she ran in his arms, hugging him close.

"I missed you so much uncle Izu," Ayana pouts making Izuna laugh before setting her down.

"I missed you more my ay---Luna? What happened?" Izuna's smile dropped the moment he saw his grand niece in tears.

"Big Brother, what's wrong--" "Why not asking your beloved niece what she did to her to make her so afraid?" Madara spat, hugging Luna close.

Ayana rolls her eyes making Madara's glare hardened, only to stop after seeing Izuna shake his head telling him to back away making the clan leader huff.

"Aya, what did you do dear? Did something happened between you and luna while we were gone?" Izuna asks gently, making Ayana sighs.

"Uncle I swear to you I did no such thing. All she asked me to train her, and that's it. I just used a genjutsu on her and," Ayana turns to her daughter who flinch away making her frown.

"T-that wasn't training, it was more like a torture mom."

"My training has no meaning if it's easy, sweetheart. Trust me, the level of genjutsu I used on you was just a grade 4 level back when I was of your age." Ayana reveals making Luna sniffles.

"Aya, you do know Luna isn't like you. She's not ready for that level yet." Madara stepped up in her favor.

"Well papa, neither was I ready back then. But I still did it, right?" Ayana retorts making Madara silent.