Ryomen Sukuna 💜

"No." Luna pouts turning away as Fushiguro sighs.

"Luna please try to understand, I'm a 2 grade sorcerer now. I'll be completely fine-" "Fine you say?" Luna turns to him as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Megumi-chan, I don't care if you're a 2 grade or special grade. All I care about is that you're going on a mission which was assigned to Gojo-Sensei, and I know this more than anyone that his missions are anything but safe for a student, especially a first year."

"But Okkotsu-san used to go on missions that Gojo assigned him so why not me?"
Fushiguro crossed his arms as Luna's glare softened hearing that name.

"His point was different Megumi-chan, and besides you're not him but my megumi. And I don't think I can tolerate seeing you all...the matter of fact is that you're not going and that's final."

"But gojo-" "I will talk to him myself but I won't let you go all alone-" "Luna!" Fushiguro held her arm stopping her in midway.

"I can truly understand your concern but trust me, I can handle this all by myself. I have to just retrieve finger of Ryomen Sukuna. Please let me go on this mission. I am not some little boy who's incapable of defending himself against some curses." Fushiguro frowns. Luna looked at him in silence before smiling defeated.

"My little megumi has grown up now has he? To think he became a 2 grade sorcerer in such a short period of time? I am quite aware of your capabilities Megumi-chan and I am so proud of you. But I'm just worried for your safety that's it. I won't stop you from going on mission but you've to promise me first, that you'll take good care of yourself okay. Your safety comes first and should be your no.1 priority. Then comes the mission hm?" She cupped his face lovingly as he blushed hearing her words, his heart picking up its pace.

"I promise you love." Fushiguro whispers before realising his words. He was about to apologize but stopped as he felt soft lips pressed against his cheek.

"You better come back safe and fine you hear me. For me." Fushiguro smiled hugging her close before nodding.

"I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

After spending her entire day shopping with Maki and Toge, Luna finally reached her room to call it a day off. She picked up her phone listening to BTS when suddenly she got a message.

She opened inbox to see a clip. She tap on it as her eyes widen to see the clip.

"All right now smile at camera, don't be shy now~" Gojo spoke pointing camera at Fushiguro who just growls before turning his head away. He was covered in bruises and had blood all over his forehead.

"Enough! Rather than helping me out here when people were dying, you were busy buying some sovieniers for yourself? Are you serious right now?" Fushiguro glared at him as gojo smiled.

"Don't be upset now, show your smile so that all second years can see your battered form." Fushiguro's eyes widen as he quickly lept at gojo who dodge him.

"You won't dare! Give it back!"

"And here is Yuji Itadori, the one who ate the cursed object and is own officially vessel of Ryomen Sukuna. " A pink haired boy without shirt could be seen looking at gojo confused before blinking twice.

"Come on say hello to the audience ~"

"Um, hello~" Yuji waved still confused.

The clip ended leaving Luna to stare at her mobile screen shocked.