An Unbreakable Bond 💜

Ayana looked down at her asleep father before standing up. She walked upto her closet, gently opening it as she took out her jujutsu uniform, getting change into it. She looked in mirror, smiling satisfied to see it fit perfectly on her body even after all these years.

 She looked in mirror, smiling satisfied to see it fit perfectly on her body even after all these years

She walked to the window, outstretching her hand as a crow lands onto it.

"Did you find him?" It's sharingan swirled in approval making her smile widened.

"Lead the way then, my friend. " She took a quick glance at her father before jumping out of window. Madara rolled to the side, a small smile curled on his lips as he fluttered his eyelids open.

"Hn,"

Ayana walked quitely in the corridor, her heel boots clicking against tiled surface as she looked around with a gentle smile. She could literally see herself, kakashi and obito running down in corridors in their first year.

Those were some days, the best chapter of her life. What she would not give away to experience those days once again, running around making mischief with her senpais, arguments with Higher-Ups, going on missions.

Ayana walked down the staircase, before stopping at the door. Her hands trembled a bit as she gripped onto door lock before walking inside. She took the first step inside, alerting the pinkette sitting on the sofa who stopped the movie in between.

The moment he turned around, Ayana's eyes widen a bit to see the surprised Yuji. "Wow, who are you miss? I've never seen you in school before."

He asks softly making her step out of shadow, his eyes widened in shock as he stared at the ravenette with rosy cheeks.

"You're Yuji Itadori, right?" She asks softly making him nods flustered, his eyes darting down at her chest as he quickly averts his gaze embarrassed.

"I-I am, but how do you know my name?"

"Who doesn't know you? It's not common to become the vessel of King Of Curses." Ayana chuckles, walking forward as he stared at her blessed features absent-mindedly.

"Um, I don't mean to be rude miss--"

"--Please call me Ayana, or better yet Aya, sweetheart." He blushed madly hearing his new nickname in her soft honey coated voice.

"Why are your pupils black? Is it a part of your cursed energy or something?"

"It's because I'm dead." He looked at her shocked.

"What? But you're standing right in front of me! How can you-wait are you a ghost?!"

"Close enough, I'm daughter of the ghost of the Uchiha. " Ayana joke as she kneels before him.

"I know this might seems unbelievable but considering we both are jujutsu sorcerers, it won't sound too un-real I hope. I may be standing in front of you, talking to you and breathing like any normal human, but I am dead from a long time ago. This body is just a shell nothing more, you can think of it as a parasite living in a host body's for survival. This technique is called: Reanimation Cursed Technique. It allows the sorcerer to bring back a person from death, by reviving any of their genetic material like a hair strand, blood and such things."