Geto Suguru 💜

The next few days in absence of yuta, Luna spend all her days in small missions and training with Maki and sometimes gojo. All her nights she would end up talking with yuta, telling him about her day and asking him about his. But everytime she and Fushiguro crossed paths, there was a bit awkwardness between them after their last conversation.

Luna tried her best to avoid it, treating him normally without any tension. But all in vain. Their awkwardness was suffocating her. She didn't liked their small interactions a bit. She wanted her old Fushiguro back. With whom she could be herself, share all her thoughts and train with him.

"So how about we go for shopping today? Is it fine Luna?" Luna nods excited as they walked in school yard. The big trees providing them shelter from sun ray's with gentle breeze blowing past them.

"Of course and then we can have the dinner outside? Is it okay? Panda and toge-san?" Luna asks her two classmates who just smiled at her.

"Great so how about we just go at--" "Luna-chan!" The silverette stopped hearing a familiar deep soothing voice. She quickly turned around as her eyes sparked seeing a certain ravenette standing just a few meter away with his usual charming smile.

"Okkotsu? You're back?" Maki asks surprised as he nods. He gasps as he felt two arms wrapped around his torso making his bag fell down. He smiled as he saw two beautiful purple orbs staring at him with pure love and affection.

"It's been a while hasnt it--" "Oh God, Only I know how much I longed for you honey. How I wished to have you beside me with your arms around me,holding me close to you while I slept. And have you wake me up with your beautiful smile." Luna cried, tears pricking at corner of her eyes as she hugged him tighter.

"Oh come on baby, I didnt expect you greet me with tears. If you don't stop crying maybe I'll just go back--" He laughed, feeling her punch his chest playfully before kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Well guess what? I missed you too my moon. Every night I would see the moon whenever you crossed my mind, reminding me of you. But not even that celestial body can compete with your beauty. Every one has one moon but I'm so lucky to have two. One in sky and one besides me." She blushed hearing his words as she smiled, looking at him through her eyelashes nervously.

Both startled looking back as they blushed seeing their classmates looking at them with smug grin. "Well I can't even imagine what you guys do all alone if you're being this lovey-dovey in front  of us." Maki points out as they blushed harder. Luna looked at her phone as she smiled to see her father.

"Um I gotta go. This call is important. " Luna has never been so happy at her father's call as she ran away leaving yuta to getting all teasing and ear-full from Maki.

"Hello daddy!" "Wow, you sounds quite happy? Did something happened?" She heard him ask curiously.

"You can say that. Remember when I asked you to come and meet someone?"

"Yeah I do. Why?"

"Well I know it's too sudden but can you come like today? It's just he came today, surprisingly so I didn't had enough time to tell you in advance. Please daddy?" Luna asks as he chuckled.

"Well then, turn around for me will you?" She turned around confused as she gasped, seeing a certain silverette smiling, giving her a wave while holding his phone in other hand.

"Guess you had another surprise huh?--ohh!" He chuckles as she jumped in his awaiting arms before hugging his daughter close.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it Oh my! It's like a dream?---" "Well fortunately its real princess!" She squeals as he picked her up before twirling her around as both laughed heartily. She kissed his cheek lovingly as he set her down.