Reliance 💜

Luna stared around black abyss confused, her every step felt like stepping into an infinite void. It seemed that this world had no beginning nor an end.

"Scared, already?" Luna jerks forward, almost tripping on her steps as she turned around. Her purple hues widen in shock to see two EMS staring at her amused.

"Y-you are?"

"Surprised?" She chuckles, taking a step closer making Luna blink bewildered.

"No need to get confused darling, I am you. The real you." The silverette chuckles as Luna parts her lips astonished.

"You are me? But, how is it possible? How can one person live two different lives?" The one with EMS hums, a small smirk curled on her cat like features making Luna shudder at her devilish smirk and glint in those red orbs of hers.

"We are one yet not alike.The main difference between us is very much simple. You are weaker than me. There's no need for more explanation than this."

Luna shakes her head in disbelief. "N-no you are wrong! I'm not weak! I am strong, stronger than you think--"

"Stronger than your own mother? Or father?" That left Luna silent as she bites her lip nervously making the rogue's smirk widen.

"You just think you are strong but are you strong enough? Are you really strong enough to defend yourself and protect your beloved ones? Where do you see yourself in future?" She asks making Luna gulps under her intense gaze.

"Tch, you are just a weak crybaby and there's no place for likes of you in Uchiha clan or in Jujutsu Community. You are just a burden. A shame on your parents--"

"I am not!! My parents love me, they trust me and are proud of me, especially my daddy! You have no right to say those things--"

"Proud you say? A girl who couldn't control her emotions properly, a fucking timid whiny girl who can't handle a special curse properly and you call yourself a Uchiha? You ever wonder why your father was reluctant to send you Jujutsu High? Because he knew what a failure weakling of a daughter he has, too weak to survive in the reality all by herself!"

"NO PLEASE, STOP! STOP SAYING ALL THAT!" Luna cried, covering her ears as she tried to block her harsh words stabbing deep inside her fragile heart.

The rouge narrowed her eyes before pulling her hands off of her ears. "Oh no darling, this time you have to face the reality. You got no other choice but to accept it. You can't run from your destiny all your life."

Luna sobs, shaking her head vigorously as she tried to run away only to be pulled back as an airy yelp slips her mouth feeling harsh tug on her silver locks.

"Enough of these tears! You look way more stupid while shedding tears! Don't you feel ashamed or tired while crying everytime one tries to face you with real world? Don't you have pride or something in you, stupid girl?" Luna flinch badly, as she chocked on her tears making the rogue sighs deeply.

"You are hopeless. I don't know how your parents endure your weakness, especially your fiance and sensei? They must be regretting getting involved with a weakling like you. A girl who doesnt know what she wants in her life. A failure. A budern. A slut."

"STOP! PLEASE I BEG YOU, JUST ENOUGH! I-I am not a s-slut! I am not! I am not!" Luna sniffles, her voice trembling with guilt and shame as she stutters the syllables.