Reunion 💜

"Ayana?" Sukuna stared down at the ravenette stunned, she smiled brightly before bowing to him.

"Long time no see Sukuna,"

She smiles, only to blink bewildered as he teleported before her. A soft gasp slips her mouth, feeling herself pulled in his chest.

"Sukuna?" She blushed feeling his hand on her head, patting it delicately.

"You stupid woman, I told you to not to let your emotions dominate your consciousness, look where it took you now."

"I-I am s-sorry Sukuna...please forgive me. I'm so sorry for leaving you like that." He grit his teeth in frustration.

"Sorry?" Ayana gasps as she felt a sharp tug on her hair, bringing her face closer to his. She gulps looking into his red orbs as they glared down at her viciously.

"Will your sorry fix everything that you’ve messed up in past years? Will that broken sorry of yours ease that pain and the humiliation I've faced from that arrogant father of yours?" Sukuna growls making her whine in pain, her hands involuntarily fists onto his kimono collar, grasping onto the cloth tightly.

"Speak up, woman! Don't tempt my patience any longer, I've waited so long for my unanswered questions and you have to answer them." Ayana could feel his hot breath tickling against her trembling lips as she trailed her hands to his face, cupping his face lovingly.

"Y-you're well aware of everything Sukuna, yet you're asking me why I did all this? Put yourself in my shoes, then tell me if you wouldn't have done what I did?" She whimpers making his grip loosen.

"You had a way, which you rejected again and again--"

"---let you eradicat the whole Uchiha clan leading to a rampage in whole jujutsu community was not an option Sukuna, it's not Hein period." That made him go silent, as he stared at her coldly.

"By sacrificing your life for the people who have nothing to do with you, isn't stupidity then what is it? Earlier you used to say a lot that one get life only once, you should live it your way, so what now?" Sukuna asks making her eat her own words. She opened her mouth to say something in defense only for her words to get stuck in her throat.

"Ayana Uchiha, the heiress of the Uchiha clan, who had lived her life only for herself, gave up her life for others as well? If you wanted to live your life like this, then why didn't you listen to your father and get married? You had to live only for others, it would be better to live only for your father, no?" His words pierced deep in her heart making it ache painfully. She stared at him stunned, her eyes gleaming with unshed tears as he encircled her.

"What? Don't stare at me with those eyes woman. I've only stated truth, it's upto you whether you want to accept the reality or stay oblivious. What do you think? That by taking this false charge of your brother's death upon yourself, you have done a great favor to your father or your cursed clan?"

"Sukuna s-stop," Ayana's voice trembled, but Sukuna ignored her. He needed to wake her up to the reality, even if it meant being harsh, he couldn't care less.

"You have just ruined your life and nothing else. You have dishonored yourself and your family by committing suicide like a coward. What is the benefit of so much power? Like others, you too became a blind well of cursed powers. It's useless for someone like you to have power, just like your mother."

"SUKUNA STOP!" Ayana sobs clutching her ears, trying to block his voice which broke her to the core. Sukuna narrowed his eyes before grabbing onto her forearms tightly, pulling her hands off of her ears.