Mission Gone Wrong 💜

"Honey? You're back?" Luna cheered at sight of yuta, quickly pulling him in a tight hug closing the door slowly leaving it a bit open.

"I take it the mission went well?" Luna asks cupping his face lovingly as he smiled softly.

"Of course, how could I not complete it with my girl waiting for me to back as soon as I could?" Luna chuckled laying herself in his chest, her being relaxed under his soothing heartbeat as he kissed her forehead.

"There's no doubt that I missed you so much in last few days. I just wanted to run to you and hug you close." Luna whispers as he hummed, holding her chin making her look into his eyes.

"Well I'm here now so what you would like me to do my girl?" Her grip tightened on his white jacket as his eyes trailed down to her quivering lips making him smirk.

He leaned down before pressing their lips together earning a loud seductive moan from the female. He gently held the back of her head pulling her closer towards him as their kiss deepened. She parted her lips allowing his tongue to enter in her wet cavern, their tongues engaging in a wild dance. Luna gently moved back as her legs hit the bed frame. She squeals feeling herself pinned down on soft mattress looking at yuta with half lidded lustful eyes.

He hovered over her petite frame, easily dominating her as she wrapped her arms around his waist with her legs around his hips. She whimpers lowly feeling his knee in between her thighs, gently rubbing her arousal. Both sighed shakily when the kiss ended, getting lost in each other's eyes.

Fushiguro walked in hallways looking for a certain silverette before reaching her room

Fushiguro walked in hallways looking for a certain silverette before reaching her room. He was about to knock when suddenly he heard noises inside room. He raised his brows in confusion before looking at half opened door. He looked inside room as he immediately regrets coming here in first place. His green eyes widen in shock to see the female on her bed, with yuta above her as he literally bruised her lips with that intense kissing.

He clenched his jaw in anger, looking at scene unfold with nothing but disgust and jealousy. Oh how he wished to be in his place. To pin Luna down on her bed before kissing her passionately, pouring all his love for her with their bodies being pressed against each other leaving no space between them. He never felt jealous of anyone in his life before, but after seeing yuta kissing the girl he love so much makes him feel such emotions he never even imagined he had them.

He slammed the door open making the couple flinch away from each other. Both looked at each other embarrassed after seeing Fushiguro standing at door.

"M-megumi-chan? What a surprise!" Luna smiled, blushing as relazation hit her hard that he had saw everything.

"Yeah I am sorry to disturb you bo-" "Oh no no! You're not disturbing or anything isn't it yuta-kun?"

Yuta nods slowly, a bit disappointed at being disturbed while being with his loving girlfriend. He couldn't imagine what would've happened if they weren't interupted. Well guess that's the payment of being a jujutsu sorcere. Besides it's not appropriate as a senior being caught in such situations by their juniors.

"So my cute little junior what pleasure do I own to have you here today?" Luna asks walking towards him as his heart fluttered.

"There's a mission for you Luna-chan. There aren't any other sorceres available at the moment so I was told to inform you about the mission." Fushiguro explain pulling out an envelope handing it to Luna who looked through the mission details.

"Alright it's just a 3 grade curse in Yamanashi. Nothing that I can't handle. Alright I'm ready to go." Luna smiled as Fushiguro nods.

"Luna-chan if you want I can go in your place--" "It's totally fine yuta-kun. Besides you've just returned from your mission just now so you need some rest."

"But I--" "Hey now, don't think me of some weak little girl. I'm Luna Hatake don't forget it. Besides I was just thinking of stretching my sore muscles so this mission is perfect for me." Luna assures as yuta nods.

"Just be careful senior. Don't let your guard down for a bit." Fushiguro warns as Luna chuckled.

"You boys worries to much. What's the worse that could happen?" Both boys shared a concerned look as Luna brushes their warning off, totally unaware of the danger hidden in mission. If only she took Megumi's words seriously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"It's been a whole week now. Luna should've returned days ago. It's really concerning now." Fushiguro spoke to his seniors who frowns deep in thought.

"You're right Fushiguro. As it was a 3 grade curse Luna shouldn't have any problem with it and returned on next day from mission. I think it wasn't just a 3 grade curse but a more powerful curse like 1 or special grade. " Maki frowns worried as Fushiguro growls punching the table out of anger.

"Damn it! I told her to be careful. I shouldnt have let her go all alone. She should've let Okkotsu-san go in her place!" Fushiguro shouts as all looked at him sadily.

"Hello, hello~ you guys happy to see me? I'm back!" A familiar cheerful voice cut through the intense situation earning four pair of glares as he smiled widely.

"Why the long faces? Did someone died again?" Gojo asks as Maki turns towards him.

"You're back from your mission?"

"Yup! It was as easy as playing ludo for me. So why are you guys all gloomy more than usual?"

"It's Luna! She hasn't returned back from her mission yet. It's been a week since she's gone and still we heard nothing from her!" Fushiguro shouts as Gojo's smile dropped hearing his words.

"Which mission was it?" "The one in Yamanashi where a 3 grade curse was located. But it turns out to be a 1 grade curse." Gojo was gone in a blink of an eye.

Damn it! Of all the missions to give off, they had to give Luna that one. That mission wasn't suited for a student. A female at the top. I just hope I'm not too late. If anything were to happen to Luna-even a scrach, I will kill everyone involved in this. No matter who they are. Gojo thought angrily as blood dripped from his fist.

 Gojo thought angrily as blood dripped from his fist