Naive Disaster 💜

Gojo gently laid the silverette on his bed before walking to his wardrobe, pulling out his black long-sleeved shirt before handing it to girl. She gently removed his jacket as he turned around, giving her the privacy to change.

"Gojo-Sensei, you can turn if you like." Gojo turned around as his heart picked it's pace after seeing the girl in his shirt. The shirt reached upto her knees due to her small height and petite frame compared to his masculine body as she stared at him with her usual smile.

"You look so cute in this my girl, aw I wish I could just hold you in my arms forever and never let you go." Gojo smiled cupping her flushed cheeks as she leaned in his touch. How she longed to be touched by him, to be praised by him.

She held her arms towards him as he chuckles before placing his knee on bed, slowly crawling over the female before bringing her in a soft passionate kiss. She moans, wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Her fingers entagling themselves in his soft white locks as she moved her lips against him.

She tugged on his shirt as he unbuttoned it before throwing it on floor. Her eyelashes fluttered at the sight of his masculine arms as she slowly trailed her hand over it, her heart contracting in excitement as she felt his Greek-God like body.

His large veiny hand clutched her small hand before placing it on his hard chest, letting her feel his heartbeat. "You feel this my luna-chan? Only you have this effect on me, you make it beat faster with just one glance of yours." Gojo whispers as she blushed, averting her gaze.

"Oh no don't you dare avert your gaze away from me." He cupped her jaw making her look at him. "I want these beautiful eyes to stare at me forever okay?" She nods making him smile.

"Um Gojo-Sensei?" He hums. "Can I? Can I see your eyes again? Please just for a moment-" He pulled down his blindfold as his snow-white eyelashes fluttered revealing the beautiful pair of sea orbs staring down at her lovestruck. She smiled unconsciously gazing into his eyes deep before kissing them.

She giggles as he placed butterfly kisses in her neck, her cheeks brushing against his before placing a gentle kiss on his jaw.

"S-sensei please stop-" "Satoru. Call me Satoru, luna-chan. I love my name even more when I hear it from those pretty little lips of yours. "

"S-satoru."

"Say it again."

"Satoru."

"One more time babygirl. "

"Satoru~" He smirked kissing her forehead, "Good girl."

She smiled hugging him close as he leaned back on bedframe, putting her head on his chest

She smiled hugging him close as he leaned back on bedframe, putting her head on his chest. He gently caressed her head as she snuggle into him, her legs on either side of his waist making her strandled him.

"My love, you remember our training session?" Gojo felt her body stiffened as he wrapped his arms around her. " I'm sorry for being too rough with you that day. My anger got the best of me, I unintentionally took it on you. Please forgive me if you can. " He whispers as she shook her head.