Engagement 💜

Luna's eyes fluttered open, hearing her phone ringing. "Daddy?" She picked up the phone, whipping away sleep from her eyes.

"Hello, daddy?"

"Hello my princess,"

"You never called this late before, is everything okay daddy?" Luna asks worried.

"Yes, everything is fine. I know it may trouble you a bit, but would you mind coming back home? I have something very important to discuss with you."

"Yeah, sure no problem. But seriously, you're fine right? There's nothing to worry--"

"Everything is fine my princess. Just come back soon, I will be waiting for you." Luna looked at her phone, blinking owlishly.

What could be the reason to discuss something at this hour?

Kakashi looked at stary night as he smiled softly, cherishing this beautiful night with soft wind blowing. He enjoy the peaceful silence when suddenly he heard a pair of footsteps.

"You wanted to talk to me, sir?" Yuta asks confused.

"Yes, yuta. Come join me. It's beautiful night, isn't it?" Yuta smiled, nodding as he joined him looking at scenery bewildered under the blanket of stars.

'The reason I called you is very important, so listen well okay?" Yuta nods as he looked at silverette a bit nervous. It was his first time being with him. Any boy in his place would naturally feel this way in presence of his girl's father.

"You love my daughter right?" Kakashi asks, yuta nods.

"How much you love her?" Kakashi looked at moon as it draped on both of them, waiting for his reply.

A soft smile prickled on corner of his lips as the face of his beloved girl flashed in front of his eyes. "I love her. I won't say I love her to the moon and back or something like that like others. I love her for who she is. When I first met Luna, she trusted me when nobody else did, even though I was a total stranger to her. I felt so much of respect towards her from that time. I love her determination. When she decides something, she won't rest till she achieve the success. The most beautiful thing I love about her is her heart. She is the kindest soul I've ever been blessed with. She is beautiful, both inside and outside. She has always been there for me when I was at my lowest. I love her, but more than love I want her happiness. I'd be happy to let her go if she would be happy. I just want to protect her, either with or without being with her. I always dream for her well-being. So I decided to leave for Africa to train. I want to become strong enough to protect her from any danger. I can't tolerate seeing her in despair. And I'll do anything to protect her smile, even if it means I have to die or kill someone. I would kill thousands for her smile without a hint of regret."

Kakashi's eyes widen as a smile crept on his lips. He finally turned towards ravenette before petting his head gently.

"Just promise me this yuta, you'll always take care of my princess. You're aware of her mother right? Just please, always look after her." Yuta looked at the hand outstretched towards him before placing his hand down.

"I promise you sir, I will take care of Luna more than my life. I'll never let a tear form in her eyes, you'll always see a beautiful smile gracing her face. I won't let you down, you have my words." Kakashi smiled softly before pulling him in a hug.

"Call me dad now. You're a family now, son." Yuta smiled brightly before hugging him back.

"As you wish, dad." Both shared a hug when suddenly they heard a familiar voice calling out to them.

"Daddy?" Both turned around as they smiled to see their girl.

"What are you both doing here? And why did you called me up here?" She asks softly, tilting her head.