Breath Heavy 💜

"Shh it's alright my love, you are safe here." Gojo whispers softly, rubbing her back delicately. Luna hiccups, shaking her head as she rests her head on his chest.

"I-I feel so confused and scared right now. I really want to get strong I really do, sensei. B-but the method of achieving that target is just too much for me." Luna sobs, her hands weakly fists his shirt as she stutters each syllables.

"My love, look at me. Look at me luna-chan," He cupped her moist cheeks, her drenched lips quivering feeling his thumb whipes her tears.

'I can understand how you are feeling right now. I really do. And it's totally normal for you to feel this way. Knowing your mother, I can imagine what you might have gone through. She is a bit ruthless when it comes to training. She was raised like that. She is used to all the pain and traumas, having been through much worse scenarios and deceiving death many times." Gojo hugged her waist, pulling her up close to him in his chest.

"But you are different. You are not her. You are Luna. You need not to change yourself for her or anyone to please them. You are perfect the way you are now. If you ask me, you are more stronger than her. Even with being raised all sheltered and your sensitivity, you've grown so much in such short span of time. And I have witnessed it with my own eyes. You were so good while holding up against me and megumi during training sessions." Luna's eyes widened at his words, slowly raising her head to look in his cerulean hues.

"Trust me my girl, you're strong. The strongest girl I've ever met with, beside your mom. And I'm so proud of you. It was my honor to have an amazing girl like you, under my wing. Everytime you fell, I saw you rise by breaking past your limits no matter how hard it was for you. And I know Kakashi is also proud of you. He always talk about you when we meet. He believes and trust you more than anyone in this world." A small smile curled on her lips as her eyes glitter with stars and happiness.

"Y-you really mean that, sensei? You think I am strong?" Gojo nods.

"Of course I meant everything I said, luna-chan. I could never lie to you, I love you way too much to lie to you." Gojo admits making her smile brightly through tears.

"Sensei, you will never leave me alone will you? You will always love me and stay with me right?"

"I swear to you my girl, I wouldn't imagine living a life without you by my side. No matter what the situation is, you will have me by your side through every turn of your life. Your sensei would never leave you alone. Not now. Not ever." Luna stared in his blue hues lovestruck, her arms slowly envelopes around his neck before leaning forward.

"Would you do anything for me, sensei?"

"I can set this whole world on fire for you, never doubt my love for you, luna-chan. You will always be the only girl in my heart, and this is a reality that would never change."

Luna smiled satisfied, before pressing her lips against his awaiting ones. He too, not waisted a single second to reciprocate the heated kiss. His arms wrapped around her shoulders as he intensify their kiss.

He moans, feeling those soft sugar lips brushing against his greedily, savoring this feeling once again. He nibbles her lower lip, sucking on it as she parts her lips for his awaiting tongue which lapped on her like a wild beast, their tongues dancing ferociously before bringing an end to their kiss.

The couple pants, face flushed as a string of saliva connects them. Gojo cupped nape of her neck before pulling her in another kiss, this one full of lust and hunger. Luna mewls, her fingers entagled in his soft white locks, brushing through them like silk.