A Mother's Embrace 💜

"Would you two stop moping around, You both uncle and niece are spoiling the atmosphere of my office." Madara finally snapped, glaring annoyed at the crying pair who just ignored his words before wailing louder than before.

"God, where am I stuck? Father, let's get going to the business trip already or else I'll go crazy if I stand another second here," Madara announces, making Tajima roll his eyes at his son.

"You're no less dramatic than them, when it comes to business meetings or your medications, in fact you're far worse than them combined," Tajima retored back making Madara growl.

"Tch, it's not been ten minutes after meeting your grand-daughter, and you're already taking her side?"

"I'm just stating the truth. You're saying as if you weren't moping after her death, firing anyone for a minor mistake and throwing tantrums after every hour." Madara freezed, looking away with pink ears making Ayana laugh through her tears.

"Way to go gramps, that's why you're my favourite one besides uncle," Ayana sniffles, hugging him close as he smiled softly while patting her head.

"You're also my favourite my little princess, grandpa missed you so much my lovely doll," Tajima cooed, hugging his grand-daughter close making Madara stare at them with a pout.

"Big brother, why didn't you inform me about Ayana the very moment? I would have made arrangements about trip and see if it can be postponed, I and father could've have spend more time with Aya-chan," Izuna frowns sadily, leaning against his table.

"There is a thing called father-daughter moment, and that meant me and Aya," Madara informs making Izuna roll his eyes.

"Whatever, by the way aya-chan, what's with that slight limp and where were you last night?" Izuna asks curiously making the girl in her grandfather's arms freeze.

She gulps, cowering beneath three pairs of raven eyes before laughing nervously,"Um...I..I went to..take some fresh air, I'm still getting use to this body so its only natural to experience these limps or cramps,"

All three men shared a look before backing off making her sigh relive. "So anyways, Papa what's the progress in your medications? Any improvement in your eyesight?"

He shakes his head making her sigh defeated. "How will the improvement occur if he keeps being a spoiled brat and careless when it comes to his health? Just mark my words son, you play with your health, your health will play with you."

Tajima warns making madara huff. "You may think of it as a light matter, but in your old age you will see the results of overusing your rinnengan, when you can't even see a speck of light you stupid brat. You still have time to mend your ways before it's too late or else, " Tajima glared, awakening his EMS making Madara look away while sweat dropping.

"Papa, as much as I love you, I don't want your beautiful rinnengan lose their shine. I don't want to see a blind father in future," Ayana pouts worried, hugging him from behind. Madara stared at her from corner if his eye before a small smile curled on his lips, feeling touched by her affection. He grasped her hand before pulling her in his lap.

"Alright, if my lovely doll wishes then I guess it can't be helped," Madara grins making her smile brightly. She hugged him tightly as they shared a light laughter.

"Big brother seems completely different person than the past few years. It's just same when he and aya-chan had an unbreakable bond, isn't it father?" Izuna smiled making the older Uchiha nods.

"I'm just worried he doesn't become too attached with her now, or it will leave an everlasting impact on Madara the moment Sukuna breaks off the technique, " Tajima points out making Izuna's smile drop, staring at the father- daughter's beautiful bond before narrowing his eyes.