A Father's Love 💜

Madara looked down at his sleeping girl, a small smile curled on his lips as he pat her head gently. My lovely doll, looking so cute while sleeping. Just like her mother. Madara's smile fell as he thought of his daughter.

He gently pulled her hand down trying not to wake her up. He kissed her forehead lovingly before walking out of her room.

Madara stopped at a certain door, opening it gently. He gently closed the door behind him, looking at abounded room with full heart. He gently sat at the bed, looking around the room after so many years.

His eyes soften as they stared at the portrait before him. Ayana smiled brightly while hugging his waist, a small smile on his face as he stared down at her, his hand on her head as both stood in front of their manor.

That was the first and last time they both ever shared a bond, a father and daughter usually have. After that day, he didn't even realised when they started drifting apart and it led to current present.

His eyes trailed down to her bed, his eyes glistening as he saw the blue bedsheets stained red even after all these years, along with a roughed stuffed dog that he gifted her on her sixth birthday.

He closed his eyes as a certain day flashed before his eyes, that day now sends shivers to his spine after knowing the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"P-p-please....no more..." Ayana sobs weakly. Madara's rinnengan narrowed before deactivating them.

He stared down at his daughter who layed on ground in her own pool of blood, her body trembling with unbeardable pain as tears stream down her cheeks endlessly.

"Get out of my sight before what little mercy I have left in me will also be broken." Madara spoke coldly. His raven eyes analyzed her broken frame, she slowly picked up her battered body from ground, her palm drenched in the crismon liquid as her forelimbs ached in pain.

She pants heavily, staring down at her reflection in her own blood as a lone tear fell down. "P-papa.." She stutters, her voice strained from screaming past few hours making the clan leader stare down at her.

"W-why do you h-hate me so much?" She whimpers, flinching back as he knelt before her. A hiss slips her bruised lips when he grabbed her jaw roughly making her stare in his eyes.

'You are still asking me this question? Don't you know what you have done?" She whines squirming in his rough grasp.

"You were rebellious from the beginning, but I ignored your rebellious act many times because you have the capabilities of being next clan leader. The day you stepped out of this house, you've done nothing but created problems for me.
Every single day, I've received new complaints regarding you but I remained silent. Because you are my heiress. If you were not my blood, I swear I would have given you such a death that the next our seven generations would remember." Madara growls tightening his grip making her chock on her sob.

"T-this pain you are g-giving is no less than d-death. You hate me so much so w-why don't you k-kill me? It is much b-better to be killed at once t-than to die every day." Ayana cried weakly, clutching onto his wrist tightly. She gasps as his fingers entangled themselves in her locks, tugging them roughly.

"I don't want to kill you, I just want to give you pain. The pain you have given me and the entire clan. Our clan, the Uchiha clan, is known for love. No one can feel love deeper than us but you? You killed the one who shared your mother's womb with you? You killed your twin brother? Didnt your hands trembled while killing him? That boy who used to call you his sister? He loved you unconditionally, yet got his blood stain your hands?" Madara pushed her away as she broke down crying, his glare hardened as her cries echoes in empty room.