The Beast Is Awake 💜

"Baby?" Yuta looked at his girlfriend shocked, quickly pulling her towards him as she cling onto him desperately. He closed the door behind them before wrapping his arms around her trembling frame.

"Baby what happened? Why you crying? Hey, hey it's okay. It's okay baby. I'm here for you, I'm here for you my girl. You're safe here and nobody's ever gonna hurt you. I'll make sure of it." Yuta whispers softly making her cry harder.

"I'm so w-weak and useless...I don't deserve any h-happinese or love..." She sobbed in his neck.

"No no no baby, don't say that about yourself. You deserve every single happiness in this world. Don't feel that way about yourself. Tell me what happened baby? Who made you cry?" Yuta asks enraged as she shooked her head gently.

"P-please just..hold me for a moment..I need to...take this off of me.." Luna whispers as he kissed her forehead.

"Ok baby, but first look at me for once. Let me see you come on." He cupped her face lovingly as she took a shaky breath.

"You don't have to feel ashamed about this hm? I know you've been through a lot past few days and I completely understand you baby. Okay, you can cry as much as you want hm? You can let it all out here." He whispers softly, guiding her head in his neck, letting her cry as much as she wanted. If it means empty her heart and feel happy, he allows her to cry as much she wanted.

"There you go, there you go. Just let it all out baby. I'm right here for you no matter what." Yuta spoke as she hiccups trying to stop her tears.

"Hey, hey baby. Don't force yourself to stop crying. You don't even have to say anything. You can just lay your head on my chest and cry as much as you want. I'm not gonna leave just because you're feeling emotions. I'm never gonna leave my girl behind when she's feeling down." His words made her eyes watered as she held his face.

"Baby, listen to me please. The reason of my crying is that..." She then told him everything happened with her except the incident with gojo. The more she told him, the more enraged he felt.

"I'm so proud of my girl. You know what baby, some people just hold it inside them which can be bad for their health. Yet here you're being vulnerable to me. I'm so proud of you babygirl. I'm so proud of you." Yuta praised her making her smile weakly.

"You feeling a bit better now hm?" Yuta asks as she stared at him silently, shaking her head.

"Can you? Would you please?" Yuta looked down at her confused before she unbuttoned his jacket, his eyes widen in surprise.

"Please baby, I want you. I want you so badly. I need you to hold me close to you. I want to feel you. I want to forget everything for sometime and just focus on you. I want to make love to you. Please baby, take me, make me yours once again." She carases his cheek, his eyes staring deep into her innocent purple hues before pressing his lips against her.

She moans hugging him close, her fingers entagling themselves in his black soft locks as he cupped her lower back. He removed her haori and unbuttoned blouse without breaking their kiss. He undid both of their pants before leaving themselves half naked.

She pushed him back on bed before climbing on top of his surprised and amused form. "Didn't knew you had this side of yours babygirl? But, I think I can like it." Yuta smirked amused making her chuckle.

"Want to see more of my other side? Daddy~" His smirk widen as he cupped her chin.

"Show me what you've got kitten ~" She stradled his waist before leaning closer, her lips brushing teasingly across his neck.

He breath heavily, his large hand trailing down her bare back before fondling with her bra. She began to kiss his neck roughly, sucking onto it desperately earning low grunts from him. Her kisses trailed down to his toned chest, her hand gliding down his abs like feather making his breath hitched. He ripped off her bra, throwing it in corner of his room.

"That's it kitten, you've done enough. Now let me please you." He kissed her breasts, his tongue licking on their erect tip making her whine seducateliy. Her arms enragled themselves around his neck, clawing at his back desperately.

"Aahhh..aahaah...haah..daddy.." She moans loudly, her clothed arousal dripping wet everytime it brushes against his erect shaft. She arched her back in pleasure, grinding in his lap seducateliy earning a low grunt from him.

He ripped off her underwear before thrusting three digits inside her dripping cunt, earning a loud moan from the beauty. Moans slipped like prayers as she felt him thrusting deep inside her, curving them before hitting a sensitive spot making her cry out in pleasure.

"Ahh...why did y-you stop?.." Tears leaked out her purple orbs as she sobs weakly. He chuckles kissing them away before stripping out of his boxers.

"Because my kitten, will only cum on daddy's dick wouldn't she?" She cried gripping onto his biceps as he thrusted inside her. She could feel him stuffing inside her, not leaving an inch vacant with his shaft. This position allowed him to thrust more deeper,hitting the spots that made her feel on cloud nine. He gripped her waist before guiding it on his length making them moan simultaneously.

"S-so tight for me...oh such a good girl you are for me sweetheart..oh I love you.. I love you baby...so fucking good you're..." He moans thrusting deeper inside her earning loud moans from her. She nuzzled her nose along his neck as he thrusted inside her. Her mouth hang ajar, airy moans slipping from it as she threw her head in pleasure.

"Oh my god....ahh haah ah..ohhh d-daddy too much..." She chocked on her moan as he hit a sensitive spot making him laugh.

"Oh such a cute girl I've got myself haven't I?" Yuta whispers seducateliy, teasingly hitting that spot harder making her cling onto him desperately, moaning here and there. Yuta groans feeling her walls clenching around him tightly, nearly making him cum.

"Oh baby, oh I can feel you clenching so..tight around me..are you gonna cum soon? Huh baby?" Yuta grunts kissing her desperately as she moans.

"Cum for me baby, cum for daddy...cum as hard as you want on daddy's dick. Oh yes..." Yuta whispers making her whimpers weakly, his thrusts getting sloppier when suddenly they heard a knock on his door.

Yuta's eyes widen as he turned towards door only for Luna to cup his face, kissing him harder as she grind on his length. "No daddy, you promised me to...make me feel....good didn't you? Just focus...on me right now. Only me. Ahhh...haah..oh yeah...right there.." She moans pressing herself against him, leaving no space between them. Both moans blissfully, as they cum simultaneously.

Both laughed heartily, as they breath heavily before dropping themselves on bed tired. "I love you, I love you yuta." She smiled kissing his cheek as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in his arms.

"And I love you more babygirl. More than you know." Both shared a kiss before falling into deep slumber, unaware of a certain albino standing outside room. His blue eyes glared holes at door as it took his whole strength not to break it. He wasn't dumb to not know what he heard.

Luna-chan. You just made me lose my control and patient for you sweetheart. You made this beast wake up which was asleep a long time ago, and now it won't rest till he has what he wants in his arms.