Ayana Uchiha💜

Luna's eyes sparked as a familiar ravenette was caught in her vision. "Excuse me, Geto-san!" She shouts as the sorcerer stopped in his steps. He looked back as his eyes twinkle in amusement seeing a familiar silverette in front of him panting heavily.

"Luna right? A pleasure to meet you again...this soon." Geto's eyes widen a bit as the girl practically jumped onto him. She gripped onto his black robes in her trembling hands, eyes watering with overwhelmed emotions.

"P-please I beg you! Tell me everything you know about my mother Geto-san. I would forever be in your debt. Please tell me who was she? What happened to her? I don't even know my mother's name, don't know how she looked like. I know nothing about her. She's like a stranger to me." Luna sobs weakly, clasping her hands together as she broke down crying. Geto looked around as people stared at them before pulling girl with him. He motions the girls to go ahead before turning to crying silverette.

"I don't have any problem telling you about her but my main concern is would you be able to take it all?" Geto asks making her look at him confused.

"Look the thing is, the reason why your dad didn't tell you anything about your mother is because of our past. The past is quite...twisted you can say. And I don't think as her daughter you'd be able to--"

"I just want to know about my mom that's my main corner for now. I don't know what happened in past but what's the worst that has happ--" "It's worst than worst my dear, I'm afraid you won't be able to take it well. You still want to know about her? After this, there's no backing away." Geto looked at her, observing her silently as she looked into his eyes without quivering away.

"I want to know. I've lived in dark long enough. It's about time that I know truth about mom. And I didn't came here all the way to back down Geto-san. Please tell me everything you know. " Geto smirked turning around as he walked in the alley. He turned around, outstretched his hand towards her as she nervously took it.

"For a second I thought I was talking to ayana back there. You really do resembles her in more ways than one." Geto chuckled, looking at female from corner of his eye as she tilts her head gently. Both stood in front of each other, geto finally looking at girl intently without any distraction.

He didn't lie when he said she resembled her mother back there. Aside her hair, she was exact copy of her. Same stubbornness, courageous and of course her beauty. If he were to he honest, daughter was more beautiful than her mother but not any less. His intense gaze made Luna self-consioious as she looked down avoiding his eyes.

She could feel heat rising to her cheeks as he stared down at her. She couldn't deny the fact that he was extremely handsome. With his long black hair, intimate stare, sharp jaw, large veiny hands, built physique and those pink lips. He could've been a model with those gifted looks, just like her albino sensei.

"Um Geto-san? Is something wrong?" She stutters nervously. He broke out of his trance before passing her his usual charming smile.

"Oh no, just thinking. So then tell me dear, what exactly you wanna know about your mom?"

"Everything you can. Like how strong she was or how was her personality?"

"Well that's a big tale to tell. Unfortunately we both don't have enough time for that. But I can surely tell you main things concerning her which had a great impact in her life." Geto spoke making her nods slowly.

"Your mother's name was Ayana Uchiha." Luna's eyes widened at last name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"Tell me luna-chan, if Kakashi isn't an Uchiha, aside from him having sharingan.. how do you have them? Was your mom an Uchiha?" Her eyes widen in fear and shock as she bit her trembling lips harshly.