Long Enmity 💜

Nanami looked behind at his students, his glare hardened seeing Luna literally bathing in her own blood, her body trembling with pain in Yuji's arms.

"Tell me the situation."

"I couldn't save two people," Yuji murmured quietly, looking down. "Junpei told me that earlier this morning, his mom was found killed by a curse. I'm sure it has something to do with Mahito."

Luna frowns, looking at Yuji worried as he stared down with grief engulfing him.

"Explain your physical state first." Nanami ordered.

"I'm fine," Yuji said, looking down at ravished beauty."I'm full of holes, but I can manage. Luna-chan is the one who's hurt the most."

"There's nothing fine about any of your states," Nanami muttered.

"Also, everyone from this school is unconscious in the gym." Yuji added.

"Hey, you're alive and well, 7:3 sorcerer!" Mahito smirked, his body repairing itself.

"Glad to see we both survived! Shall we share a hug, in celebration of our reunion?" As he spoke, his nose dripped with blood. Nanami zeroed in on it.

"Kids, why is his nose bleeding?" He asked immediately.

"Huh? I punched him." Yuji answered.

"When?"

"At the start of our fight."

"Did his hand touch you?" He asked sharply.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"But nothing happened," Luna spoke gaining Nanami's attention. "I saw it. His cursed technique has to be tactically applied, right? He touched yuji, but failed to turn him into a transfigured human or even kill him."

"Luna you fought him, didn't you? Did your attacks work?" She shooks her head gently.

"Alright," Nanami began. "Neither of our attacks work on him-"

"-Huh?! But why?!" Yuji interrupted.

He raised a hand. "I'll explain while I'm lecturing you. I can halt his movements. Once we've both created an opening, we'll shower him with blows. As for you, Luna, please stand back. You're in no condition to fight."

Luna's eyes widened as she quickly shooked her head in denial. "Luna don't be stubborn. Do you realise your situation? Your body is in no condition to fight anymore. Be a good girl and stand back."

"I-I can still fight sensei! Please let me--"

"My decision is final Luna! No more arguments now!" Luna's eyes watered as she bowed her head in defeat, knowing that she couldn't win against him.

"Yuji, let's exorcise him once and for all!" The pinkette nods, whipping the blood from his lips.

At that moment, Mahito prepared himself. One arm turned into a sharp blade, while the other had a blue eye centered in the palm of his head. He was most likely going to use the latter to maneuver around the battlefield and keep a closer eye on them.

His figure blurred as he sprinted around the field, jumping high in air with his blade out. He dove for Nanami, but at that moment something grabbed him by the hair and yanked him to the ground.

"Urgh!" Saliva and air was knocked out of him, and Mahito craned his neck to see a fire clawed hand of a dragon grabbing his hair. He followed where it led to, and his eyes widen to see an enormous fire dragon staring down at him with red fiery eyes.

He gritted his teeth in frustration, his eyes glaring at silverette who glared back with much more hatred and fury.

Yuji ran at him during his moment of distraction, but he quickly evaded the attack and his fist collided with the ground. Nanami swiped at him from behind, but he evaded that too and soon enough, he, Nanami, and Yuji were all engaged in a close battle.