Mission That Changed Life 💜

"I'm sorry yuta-kun, I didnt meant to upset you in any way," Luna bowed to him as he sighs, before taking a seat beside her.

"Luna-chan raise your head, it's alright." He spoke making her look up as he whipped away her moist cheeks.

"I didn't asked for your apologise my love, I only want you acknowledge your importance in my life. You are a very important person to me, and I don't like my beloved to see herself inferior to others." He pulled her in his lap, patting her head gently.

"Let others misunderstand you, let them talk behind your back, their opinions aren't your problem. You stay kind just like you are. Committed to love and free in your authenticity.  No matter what they do or say, don't you dare doubt your worth or beauty of your truth. Just keep shining like you always do."

Luna's eyes watered hearing his words as she blinked them away, his voice brought pure serenity to her soul, as she let herself loose in his embrace, leaving herself vulnerable before him because she knew she could always trust her love.

"I promise you, yuta-kun. I would never ever doubt myself again. I don't need anyone's opinion or trust as long as I have you. And that's all that matters to me." Luna smiled, looking in his beautiful ocean orbs as he smiled brightly.

"That's my girl, now would you be a good girl for me and give me my kiss?" She chuckles, wrapping her arms around his neck before pressing their lips together. Yuta gently layed her down, gently hovering over her before pressing their bodies close.

Both moans blissfully as they felt tingles of shock-waves feeling their lips brushing hastily, as if they were dying to meet each other. Luna hums feeling his warm lips sucking onto her lower lip before parting her lips slightly allowing his tongue to brush against her, engaging in a wild dance.

The beautiful kiss broke as a string of saliva connects the lovers, both flustered as they breath heavy pants. He quickly pulled her in another kiss, tasting those sugar lips after a long time.

"Y-yuta-kun-mmph," She moans as he pulled her in another kiss, her hand trembling as it fists on his jacket tight

"Yu-mmph," She could feel her body tossing it's strength, his kisses sucking all her energy as her hand fell down defeated. He moans, kissing her harder before intervening their hands together, giving it a gentle squeeze as the silverette reciprocates his action.

"Yuta-kun stop," Luna chuckles tossing her head to side, avoiding his lips only for him to press them against her neck. She giggle as he placed butterfly kisses before squealing, feeling his tongue licking a hickey.

"I missed you so much yuta-kun, I never wish to separate from you now," Luna spoke nuzzling her cheek against him, as he layed his head in crook of her neck.

"I missed you more my love, everyday I woke up to an empty bed, without you by my side, it felt absolute torture. It's a miracle how I passed the year without you." Yuta carases her cheek, staring deep in her beautiful glittery eyes longingly.