Under Stars And Moon 💜

Kakashi walked around graveyard, his eyes wandering around before stopping at a certain grave.

Ayana Uchiha.

He smiled softly, kneeling down as he placed red roses on cementry. "Happy 10th Anniversary my love, and also Happy Valentines Day. "

He whispers, carassing the name engraved in stone with utmost care. "I can't believe it's already been ten years my love. I don't know how I spent these years without you. I had only been alive because of Luna, otherwise I would've been joined your side a long time ago. Only I know how I spent those restless nights without you by my side, the times where I needed you the most but when I looked around, it was only me." Kakashi gulps down the tears as he remembered their moments together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"You're late Kashi, as usual." Ayana chuckles making the silverette rub his neck nervously.

"Sorry to keep you waiting my love, it's just a black cat--"

"--Crossed your path yeah yeah, you've given that excuse many times honey," Ayana smiled as both walked forward, before closing the gap between them.

Kakashi sighs blissed, holding his girl in his arms before picking her up bridal style. He looked down from the building, his grip around her waist tightened.

"Hold on tight, baby."

"Why? You afraid I'll let you go?"

"I am afraid of losing you, my only fear and my weakness. To be separated from you." Ayana smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck before pressing her lips against his jawline.

"There's only death that can separate you from me now, but not a human or a cruse. No one brave has been born yet to separate us from each other, to snatch away the love of Ayana Uchiha."

Kakashi smiled, kissing her forehead lovingly before jumping.

Ayana squeals happily, feeling the chilly winds of night clashing against her, before snuggling into Kakashi for heat and comfort. Kakashi chuckles, leaping on a lamp rod, before jumping higher in sky.

Ayana's eyes twinkle with delight, as she saw the moon more closer than before. She looked at her boyfriend with lovestruck eyes, as moonlight draped on him making him look more divine and ethereal.

He finally stopped, before gently setting her down. Ayana looked around the surroundings bewitched, the cherry blossoms falling down with wind currents as both the lovers got showered in sakura petals.

 Ayana looked around the surroundings bewitched, the cherry blossoms falling down with wind currents as both the lovers got showered in sakura petals

"This is...so beautiful. It look so gorgeous." Ayana giggles as sakura petals brushes against her nose, tickling her body whenever they brushes against her skin.