230

Chapter 230

This situation... There were several reasons for concluding that it was a coma after the car accident.

The first was the degree of injury.

'The fragment entered my chest at least 5 centimeters.'

It was something I had seen with my own eyes just before, and I rummaged a few more times to see if there was any exaggeration, but I was sure.

It would inevitably be fatal.

As far as I remembered... I was also bleeding profusely.

It's not like the splinter was pulled out, so the prediction wasn't good.

But it wouldn't be an instant death.

'It's not like it's directly driven into the heart.'

It was a late-night road, but it was in the middle of Seoul.

Bae Sejin reported it, so if the police had confirmed it, an ambulance would have come... Then I would have been at least to the extent of wandering between life and death.

'I can't just die and start over... I can't do that.'

... ... It couldn't be.

Secondly, my face that I checked in the mirror.

"... I'm not 29."

I couldn't figure it out right away since I was embarrassed because it was the face of 'Ryu Gunwoo', but I understood it when I looked at it again slowly.

Too young.

'This... At least it's been a while since I graduated from college.'

However, this was the motel where I first woke up as 'Park Moondae', and it was the same date as the calendar I checked at the time.

[202× December]

That is, the timing was not right.

I also checked my wallet on the dressing table just in case.

It was the number of 'Ryu Gunwoo', whose resident registration number changed to a 3 at the beginning.

My spine became chilly.

[Ryu Gunwoo 0X1208 - 3XXXXXX]

20-year-old Ryu Gunwoo.

"What is this..."

However, there were no suicide pills and a suicide note on the bed.

... It was as if I took only Park Moondae's situation and matched it to Ryu Gunwoo.

'It doesn't fit...'

Since I came this far, I thought about the phrase that appeared on the status window again.

[Name: Ryu Gunwoo (Park Moondae)]

-Enjoy your daydream :) -

A daydream.

And not 'Ryu Gunwoo', but 'Park Moondae' was in parentheses... I considered this possibility.

'What if it's because I'm still in Park Moondae's body?'

It lead to the suspicion that I was in a coma and having an absurd dream.

'Besides, the system intervened here.'

... That coin.

If what I saw in my subconscious was the coin I received after clearing the previous status ailment, then this situation was caused by that coin.