305

Chapter 305

Even at the conference room on the day of, Kim Raebin was clearly nervous.

-It's okay Raebin, you've done well so far.

-Of course~ Even if it doesn't work, that means they don't have ears! But there's no way that will happen?

-That's right, I like Kim Raebin's song!

-... Thank you

At least after listening to the encouragement from the others, his complexion improved a little.

But when they opened the lid...

- Then, we're going to go with number 2, 4, 5, like this? Okay. Then our Raebin's number is...

-... Number 3.

-... !

His arrangement ended up not even in the rankings.

Literally, it was eliminated.

It was funny to explain it complacently like this, but it was something no one could have guessed.

'Kim Raebin's arrangement was eliminated...'

This was because up until now, this guy's arrangements have been put into the final drafts to the point where it was okay to call them a 'must'.

Of course, it had never been fully adopted. However, at least a crucial part of the draft was reflected, and he was fully involved in the final work.

So, the members also talked about the next work as if it were a habit.

-Now, our Raebin will do a great job arranging music for concerts~

However, this was the first failure since debut.

'That's also because he couldn't sleep for several days and hung on.'

"... ..."

I swiped through the material for the 'Concert Arrangement Plan Blind Voting Results', which also arrived via e-mail, and turned off the screen.

Then I folded my arms and leaned back.

'There must be several reasons.'

That the direction was different, that the AR team poured in good drafts because it suited their taste, or that they had plenty of time to work.

But why was it just now?

'It's no different from pushing Kim Raebin into a slump at the most crucial moment.'

However, it was foolish to overturn the results of the vote right away.

There was no way he'd be happy with his personality, and he couldn't lower the quality just to be mindful.

'It's just aggravating the situation without any benefit.'

But it was foolish to leave it as it was.

"... ... ."

I got up from my seat.

After the morning concert meeting, I quietly entered the room to visit the guy who was stuck.

But I didn't have to go far. Kim Raebin was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

Next to him was Cha Eugene, who was quite resolute, Seon Ahyeon, who had a worried expression, and Keun Sejin, who looked puzzled.

Cha Eugene held out something to Kim Raebin.

"Kim Raebin, eat this."

Kim Raebin was wearing a coat and socks. They seemed to have caught the guy trying to get out of the dorm.