377

Chapter 377

"Raebin isn't eating~"

"I have already eaten, thank you!"

Kim Raebin answered energetically as he came out after washing his face.

After coming to Seoul unexpectedly, he stayed at Ryu Gunwoo's officetel for a few days, but soon after an agreement with his parents, he ended up staying at his uncle's house in Seoul.

However, after practicing all day, he followed Cha Eugene to Ryu Gunwoo's officetel and had a meal while talking about strategies. So, in fact, the level of indebtedness seemed similar.

'Why are they so nice to me?'

Kim Raebin still had doubts about that, but his body faithfully carried out his life.

Yes. Although his life changed tremendously, it was able to feel natural quickly. As if he had lived like this before...

Kim Raebin thought carefully and came to a conclusion.

'When I think about it, it's not much different from school!'

A structured daily life, as if taking a class, had a similar effect!

Speaking of school, as soon as Kim Raebin signed with LeTi, he was scheduled to be transferred to Seoul's arts high school, where attendance days would be partially supplemented by arts and physical education activities...

'The agency is a great place.'

Now that he thought about it, there was an interesting coincidence.

Coincidentally, the agency they both belonged to was the same company with which he signed his first song contract.

-... You signed a song contract with LeTi?

-... ? Yes!

When Kim Raebin was taken there that day, he didn't know how much LeTi's rookie manager liked him.

And why did Kim Raebin come to Seoul so easily, following the two people he met for the first time, and start living the life of an aspiring idol?

On the way home from the strawberry house, he was persuaded by what he heard.

These were the words spoken calmly by the hyung named Ryu Gunwoo (for some reason, the other guy called him by the name 'Moondae').

-I've listened to some of the songs you've composed so far, and there are a lot of them that go well with choreo.

-What is choreo?

-Dance. And recently, the majority of teams that perform the latest music with choreography are idol groups.

The hyung continued as if he knew what Kim Raebin was going to ask.

-So, I think experiencing the performances directly will help you compose songs in the future.

-... !

Kim Raebin had never done it before... Those were persuasive words!

After that, Ryu Gunwoo continued to speak fluidly.

About the method he would like to recommend.

In-house survival show.