381

Chapter 381

〈Wise〉 was expanding its viewer pool from a frog in a well to a fish in a reservoir.

Using the aggro from episode 3 as a rising tide.

[LeTi Survival (SPOILER), elimination of contestants begin]

[Wise current situation.jpg]

[Ryu Gunwoo is in danger of being eliminated]

Unlike at the beginning of the broadcast, the comments also became more heated with fights and questions.

-Change the title to say that he isn't an eliminated candidate but is in danger of being eliminated!

-Oh my gosh, the guy with glasses?

-Someone explain.

└In a one-on-one death match between a trainee with a top-tier level of recognition and an ordinary person in the middle, the latter won.

└Awesome

└What do you mean, 'good'? Anyone can see that the former was better.

Viewers' opinions were mixed: Ryu Gunwoo did a good job, Jin Chaeyul did a good job, the president was crazy, was he really eliminated or not?

It was understandable.

'They edited it better than I expected on air.'

First of all, unlike other deathmatch teams where there was a sense of tension, the editing was done to the point that it was almost like a kindergarten.

[Ryu Gunwoo: Let's do our best.]

[Jin Chaeyul: Waaa!]

[Oh Yoonshin: (enthusiastic applause)]

[Three Chicks]

The BGM was also very simple.

The same went for Ryu Gunwoo's role.

The part where I used my brain to elicit the opinions of the yes-men was cut. It looked like I just took care of my teammates and worked hard on the stage with one mind and one intention.

[Harmony itself]

[Jin Chaeyul: I love it!]

[Oh Yoonshin: Me too.

[Ryu Gunwoo: Then I will write it like that.]

[Continuation of unanimous agreement]

Although it was a bit clumsy and blunt, I gave the impression that I was accepting of people.

[Q: How was being the leader?]

[Ryu Gunwoo: Everyone is a beginner at this... Since I am the oldest one, I have to pay more attention.]

My appeal interview went along the lines of 'I had no choice as a leader.' It seemed half-baked.

"Hmm."

It was exciting, so I had a can of beer.

'Even if I did the same thing, I was labeled as a fourth-dimensional idiot in <Idol Inc.>.'