375

Chapter 375

Putting them in the middle of a survival game and singling them out to face the best contestant in a death match?

I would be honest.

'That's a good idea.'

If you were trying to remove a stone that had rolled over and were confident in your skills, this was a very good strategy.

In any case, it was not the survival of the public vote, but the survival of the agency. This meant that the public knew that the boss could do whatever he wanted, and tolerated it to some extent.

This meant that if someone who was really good came out, they preferred to change the rules and let them pass even if they lost.

But that was it.

'So he's singling out Cheongryeo?'

Cha Eugene, you bastard, you were supposed to compete with me!

-I think it would be best so that our positions don't overlap and it doesn't feel awkward even if we appear friendly in the future.

-Okay. I'm performing on stage with Moondae hyung!

That was exactly what we said last night.

'I planned the scenario, but this guy escaped at will?'

I looked at Cha Eugene and controlled the area around my eyes that was about to twitch.

If this gets shown on camera, I would appear as a bastard.

"Great. Those standing in front of you now become your rivals and competitors."

The president read the script pretending to be meaningful, but I was so angry that I didn't react well.

I pretended to be nervous and took a deep breath.

"Of course, competition must have its rewards. Those who win in the 'Supplementary Class' will definitely be in the 'Honor Class' in the next evaluation."

"... !!"

The faces of the trainees, who were agitated, felt better just because of that piece of bait. They were easy guys.

"And trainees who are not nominated will also be given evaluation tasks. It is the 'perfection of teamwork'. "Try to lead two people who keep each other in check and complete the three-person stage."

I nodded.

In short, it meant that each of them would stand on the stage in a one-on-one death match and carry out the group tasks. He was good at putting words together.

By the way, there was an interesting person in my group.

VTIC's Shin-Oh.

"..."

The draw luck was amazing.

"I look forward to working with you!"

"I will do my best."

I was assigned a vocal practice room with the two guys. Then I went in and looked at the randomly assigned songs.

'There's no such thing as stealing a song.'

It was a song that the company had designated for the reason that it would suit the three of us.

-Blue Jack's 〈Icy Eyes〉

It was an exciting EDM debut song by a male idol group that took the autotune-dominated music industry by storm in the late 2000s.