281

Chapter 281

TeStar's roommate content was mainly short videos that ended in one or two episodes.

But now, in addition to the big number of episodes, there were zombies too?

Even if you couldn't analyze the specific reason, it came intuitively.

'This... It'll be fun!'

Expectations were bound to rise for content that would be fun to expect, even if the reactions would be simple.

The thumbnail and titles had the magic that would make people click on the video, even those who thought that they would watch it on the weekend' and then forget about it.

It was the same for the graduate student.

After she went home, washed, and tidied up, she intended to replay it with a reverent heart, but she just played the video on the subway.

'Thank you, Bluetooth earphones!'

The first thing she heard was an elegant string instrument classic.

Dandadandadara~

[Today's story]

[Researcher: Through the scientific method! We will find and match the most suitable roommates between you all.]

[TeStar: Wow! (Glitter)]

Then, along with a bright recorder BGM somewhere, TeStar came out with their eyes shining and clapping their hands.

[TeStar's curiosity and joy...]

[Kim Raebin (cute maknae): It is an amazing experience. I think I'II get to know myself more deeply!]

[Seon Ahyeon (Flower deer): Wouldn't this be warmer... ?]

However, with black subtitles and bleak sound effects, the atmosphere changed completely.

[Sublimated into a zombie!]

[Kim Raebin: Ahhh!]

[Lee Sejin (Deep voice): Ack!]

Kim Raebin screaming in the air vent, Ryu Chungwoo sliding with a laser gun, and Cha Eugene clinging to furniture in the dark passed by.

Lastly, the members ran through the smoky hallway with flickering lights.

[TeStar: Ouch!!]

[↑ Fooled by the producers again]

"Heh."

The graduate student hurriedly shut her mouth. It was so funny, but she couldn't make a sound, so she felt like her stomach would explode.

[♡ Always makes shooting fun ♡]

'Hold on! Be patient!'

She didn't want to become a subway lunatic, so she took a deep breath as best she could.

Still, she couldn't take her eyes off the video. Because it was already fun!

Now, the video was subtitled with a magnificent OST parodying the opening of a famous sci-fi classic movie.

[May XX, a research institute in lIsan]

[The TeStar members, who are in this season to rearrange their roommates, gather together again (in fact, they are always together), recalling the previous three roommate assignments. However, there is a conspiracy of the evil production team lurking here...]