397

Chapter 397

In the 〈Wise〉 filming site, where practice was in full swing...

The trainees seemed to be extremely serious and focused solely on the finals, but that didn't mean there weren't conversations going on behind the scenes.

Who among the bottom-ranked contestants would survive?

-Who are you going to choose?

-I don't know yet.

Although it was said to be an anonymous vote, it was secretly mentioned in interviews.

-Have you already made up your mind?

Here, one participant from the inferior class also gave an appropriate answer, such as 'I'm thinking hard about it,' but in fact, he already made a decision.

Normally, it would be difficult if there was only one person who could stay. But since you could vote for the best person and then the second best person as well, there wasn't anything difficult about it.

'You can just leave out the other ones.'

First of all, one person already implicitly lacked qualifications.

-What, you bastard!

Ugh.

'Who would like to work with a bastard who suddenly gets aggressive and tries to beat people up while eating?'

The participant nodded, even though he was completely unaware that Shin Jaehyun, who knew that the assault incident would occur three years later, had clearly planned everything out from action to news dissemination.

So naturally, after excluding one person, there were three people left.

And it was simpler to exclude one more person from there.

Someone less close. Someone he didn't know very well. A person who had never been a trainee.

It was the most recently deployed supplementary team member.

Ryu Chungwoo.

'He will live well on his own.'

He had no close relationship with the former national team member, nor did he feel any closeness to him.

'Then, I can just choose the remaining two and it's over.'

Originally, the existing trainees had already made up their minds to choose the two who were familiar with each other during practice and somehow felt uncomfortable about having them get eliminated.

The parties receiving the vote could also vote, and since the two were already close, they had already created an atmosphere among themselves.

'I guess that's how it goes.'

After the participant came to that conclusion, he was lounging around again and enjoying himself.

Click.

The practice room door opened and words were heard.

"... That's why I'm having trouble voting."

"Yes, of course."

Familiar voices of participants.

'Uh.'

At that moment, the participant who was resting behind the sound system in the practice room realized that he could not be seen.