330

Chapter 330

TeStar's global tour.

Although it was not possible to recreate the musical concert we had in Seoul as it was, important key parts and stage equipment were well taken out and put in.

'Certainly, the planning and AR staff do a good job.'

Now that it was launched as a label, the labor force had become more prominent. It felt like a taste of escape.

For reference, the head of the planning team took over as the label representative. He didn't do useless things, and it was a good sense of experience, so he was just the right person.

'He's not a celebrity, so even if a problem arises, he won't become a target for arrows.'

I had heard some silly noises along the way.

-How about Moondae as the representative?

-What? Does hyung want to do it?

- Haha, sorry.

There was a guy who came up with an idea that would require 10 more years of experience.

'An idol directly representing the label.'

There were endless things to work on. Setting up the company and being the boss. I held back a sigh.

Anyway... The first performance of the tour was very successful.

[Make me breathe!]

The moment the last encore song ended, cheers were heard for a long time until we came down to the back of the stage soaked in sweat and water.

Wow!

Thud!

Cha Eugene, who excitedly jumped down the iron stairs, laughed out loud.

"It's so much fun! Concerts are the best!"

"Th-that's right... !"

"I like it better because the stage shines brightly. We have to do this a lot!"

It must have been really fun wielding a lightsaber. I just laughed and brushed the water off my hair.

Instead, Bae Sejin, who was wiping his stomach with a towel, awkwardly opened his mouth.

"Surely... Concerts have their charm."

"Hyung!"

Before his debut, the guy who was always on the verge of death because of his stamina and nervousness was now saying things like that.

'Was it influenced by the two of them being roommates?'

Cha Eugene exclaimed more excitedly after putting his arm around Bae Sejin's shoulders.

"Don't take a week off, it's okay! Let's do it again! We did a lot of rehearsals!"

Was that so?

"We don't have a week to take off."

"Ah??"

I slung the towel over my shoulder.

"We have to camp."

"... ... "

"... ..."

"Yes! It was prepared for us to have a fruitful time!"

Only the workaholic was excited.

No, wait. Didn't they all like to work?

"Don't you want to work?"