347

Chapter 347

That was Park Moondae, or rather Keundal, who was using Ryu Gunwoo's body. Right now, it seemed that he was launching the pop-up.

[Hyung? Are you okay?]

"... ... Hoo."

I got it. I relaxed my shoulders and sighed.

I suddenly heard a voice, so naturally I thought it was a ghost... No.

"Since when did you become like this?"

Clearly, he didn't have this kind of talent.

[Uh, I'm not sure. I just tried it because I thought it would work... Is it working?]

"... Yes."

It seemed that synchronization with the status window had come to an end. It looked like he could use it like that.

It wasn't a very positive sign, but since he was having fun, I kept my mouth shut and stopped talking nonsense.

[Wow... It's been a long time since I felt like we were sharing our views like this. It's a bit...It feels like I'm sharing a room with hyung? Wow!]

No, I think he was having a bit too much fun...

I kept my mouth shut for a while at the always static description text or the chat that flooded the status window that came up.

It was to the point of feeling uncomfortable.

[Can I use emojis too? Like this... >_< Heok!]

"Yeah, that's amazing."

He was doing things I never could have imagined.

I held my breath and got up. It was a pity that Ryu Chungwoo was out on the phone with the company. At least it would have been funny.

[I'm sorry if I was reckless... Heck, it's the comeback season now, so if you're missing something...]

"No."

I blocked the text of the pop-up window that was growing. Who did he think I was?

"I'm fine, so don't worry about that, I was a bit surprised because I was concentrating on checking my stats for the first time in a while."

[Yes... ...]

It seemed a bit genuine. I twitched my eyebrows at the pop-up window that seemed to convey even the nuances skillfully even though it was only text.

Still, I didn't know where I could use it, so I checked it out.

"Looking at what you're saying now, it looks like you can see my situation. How much can you see?"

[Just to the extent that hyung sees... Yes. It seems to be the same!]

"Anything other than sight?"

[The sound is a bit muffled, but I can hear it. Other than that, I don't feel anything else!]

Now we had a quick answer.

"Always?"

[No! I think it only happens when you access the status window like this. Something... When you turn on the status window, it feels like an electronic signal is coming to me!]

Right.

So, when I turned on the status window, a call was sent to this guy and it was synchronized.

'If I'm in a hurry, I could use it.'