302

Chapter 302

〈T-Holic's Show Business〉 TeStar Edition. Since it was an entertainment program that everyone had seen at least once in a clip because of its recent popularity, there were pictures that people expected or anticipated.

- T-Holic guys are going to tease TeStar a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, I think the kids are really cute.

Funny T-Holic. And the lively reaction of the guests that they haven't seen before!

This was because when calling guests, this program mainly caught T-Holic's funny behavior and the guests' reactions to them as a laughing factor.

In the meantime, it was also the reason for the favorable reviews to fill the gap with publicity, which was the purpose of the guests' appearance.

The best picture for both the guest's fans and T-Holic's fans to mutually support each other and be satisfied!

However, TeStar this time... The atmosphere was quite different.

[Generation M, look at the spiciness of Generation Z!]

[Cha Eugene: I'm a tiger!]

[Ha Jintae: That's right. Our friend Cha Eugene is a tiger.]

[Those who are distracted by the 0X-year-old tiger's comments]

T-Holic was pushed back without mercy from the beginning of the self-introduction, and finally started to fill in the amount with their own reactions.

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy TeStar Gen Z madness ㅋㅋㅋ

Exquisite editing interpreted everything as a generation gap and scraped together only the funniest conversations and reactions.

It was a different feeling from the usual variety shows, but it was clear that it was funny.

'The TeStar kids are really full of personality!'

The graduate student burst into laughter several times while watching the beginning of the main story following the pre-release.

In the meantime, she was proud of the fact that T-Holic's resting place seemed to be only Moondae.

[Park Moondae: Then just one line...]

Park Moondae took the reins of the two youngest children who were running wild like crazy, and calmly solved what had to be done.

Promote the tour, mention the connection with T-Holic, sing a song...

Park Moondae's fans were admirable and suffered from the sight.

-Moondae, what's going on?

-Actually, my child is in the maknae line. He is the leader of the maknae line.

- Moon Puppy, you're all grown up

It was really the standard of an idol leader who appeared in variety shows! In the end, the generational conflict that was rampant on the screen was gradually caught.

In addition, when entering the main game, T-Holic took control of the atmosphere again.

They won the mini-game of lip-reading, took an easy argument, and conversely, realized the 'must be persuaded' rule and were devastated.

[Receiving 1 billion won VS Being in distress]

[MC Kim Maknae: Now, make good use of the opponent's argument and answer clearly 'why I was persuaded'~]