340

Chapter 340

Let's take a look at the public reaction to the plagiarism controversy between 'Song of the Stars' and TeStar's Kim Raebin.

No, to be precise, I organized the guys who were excited about this situation by type, where they could curse TeStar for a ridiculous cause.

Number one.

It was called, 'I didn't expect that.'

-Kim Raebin said that his friends were geniuses, but now that I look at it... Oh, my.

-It's so shocking. I didn't know idols who won the grand prize would do this.

-TeStar is really disappointing. Wouldn't Korea also be ridiculed?

They never thought badly of TeStar, but they were emphasizing that they were greatly disappointed by this incident.

Of course, if they looked at it the other way around, the taste of hitting was also amazing.

Number two, which was called, 'I knew it.'

-Contemplation is science

-If it was during the time of Idol Inc, the fans wouldn't have thought it was good.

-Kim Raebin can't speak? Gibberish?

It was fun to be able to talk about all kinds of speculative curses and rumors that would normally be thought of as crazy.

And the most important, number three.

Song of the Stars.

The more they worshiped the victim, the better it felt when they hit the wrong guy.

- The songs on the Song of the Stars channel are really twinklingly beautiful. I understand why he plagiarized them.

-ᄏᄏᄏ He's majoring in it, but this is the origin of Song of the Stars. Kim Raebin.

-He made a genius cosplay with a real genius ᄏᄏ

"So, if I were to predict the reaction of Kim Raebin, the central member of Song of the Stars, who is regarded as a modern Mozart and a genius..."

"... Thank you?"

"Oh, that's it."

At Keun Sejin's words, the members either sighed or burst into laughter.

Those who stopped Kim Raebin, who was about to post "Testar is Song of the Stars" on social media, had gathered in the dorm in the early morning as soon as we entered the country.

"What about Raebin?"

"S-sleep well."

"Okay."

"But why stop Kim Raebin? Let's say that it's us quickly! Show them the taste of justice."

"Hmm~ Eugene, it's better to prepare and talk about this."

Keun Sejin smiled bitterly.

"They misunderstood, but there are people who are angry that they were deceived."

"Ooo... It's pathetic."

"It's kind of like that."

The guy was right.

Of course, the moment it was revealed that Song of the Stars was TeStar's account centered on Kim Raebin, the mainstream public opinion would turn around.

However, the problem was that useless side effects could come out depending on the method.

I crossed my arms and opened my mouth.