344

Chapter 344

Seon Ahyeon's attitude changed.

It started with a camp schedule meeting.

"Then it's okay not to collect more image references for concepts, right? Shall we do it like this?"

"It's okay!"

"Okay. So, if anyone has a different opinion..."

Then, there was a line that was spoken that was usually assumed to be nonexistent.

"Me, me..!"

"... !"

The guy who had never interrupted someone raised his hand before he could even finish his sentence.

Ryu Chungwoo seemed a bit flustered, but kindly asked him.

"Alright, what do you think, Ahyeon?"

"I-it would be nice if we could broaden the scope and collect it one more time. Because there is still time..."

"Hmm..."

And Seon Ahyeon even expressed the opposite opinion directly.

'What's wrong with him?'

'Will there be a moral problem if we close now?'

It even reached the point where the members said these words with their eyes, but Seon Ahyeon's words didn't end there.

"Two days, maybe more... ! Can't we? The deadline the project team member mentioned before is the afternoon of the day after tomorrow... If the schedule is like that, i-it won't go any faster even if we give it early... !"

With a momentum that made it feel like he was sweating, he started attaching even the persuasive grounds on his own.

And the basis for it was also a plausible fact.

"Ah, I see."

"Wow~ Ahyeon, you were able to remember that? It was 3 months ago..."

"Uh, I-I wrote it down..."

He didn't come up with any special ideas. However, in a given situation, he made good judgments and insisted on persistence.

It was in line with what Seon Ahyeon usually showed.

"S-so... ! Let's think for two more days... !"

"Well~ Of course, I agree! Right?"

"Mmm, yes."

However, as the momentum was about 10 times the usual amount, the power was different. Everyone was getting caught up in a panic.

'What's happening?'

I wondered if I should like it, but somehow I felt uncomfortable. What kind of sudden change of heart made this guy like this?

"Moondae, what do you think!?"

It felt like I was losing my temper.

"... I agree."

"Yes!"

Now, they even collected consent from me. It was an activism I had never seen before.

'What.'

And at the evening composition meeting, this momentum was the same.

"I-I... I wish the song had a bit more string accompaniment!"

"Oh, oh."

"Which string instrument?"