410

Chapter 410

The competition program in which Wishze appeared this time, <True Battle>, did not show a long story of preparing for the stage, although it provided a short amount of talk.

This was to maintain the concept of a battle between talented groups with the idea that 'everything is said on stage'.

So, on the contrary, Ryu Gunwoo was happy.

'If we show too much of the preparation process, the impact will decrease.'

If they showed the entire preparation process they wouldn't show rookie-like images since they were all experienced workers anyway.

He didn't want that kind of character.

'We have to give it a feeling that betrays expectations.'

Thanks to this, Wishze received the editing typical of a 'big rookie with one song', with very little preparation.

[〈What is the fifth team?〉]

[The idol you want~ Hello. This is Wishze.]

It was a neat look with an advertisement-like introduction to the currently popular song, 'Timer.'

Originally, Wishze would have received more since they were considered monster rookies.

However, the rest of the initial portion went to groups with compatible positions and images.

T-Holic.

[Ah~ Welcome!]

[〈Here they come, national idols!〉]

Because they were a group that was more widely known and had many hit songs, viewers' reactions were focused on that group, whether it was good or bad.

However, some people who liked to show off their sharp analysis left comments.

-There seems to be some overlap.

-This is a casting failure. The two groups have very similar images.

-It would be better to differentiate with Ryu Chungwoo.

Each member who had been active in individual activities was well-known and also had created hit songs for the public overall.

To list that fact alone, Wishze was clearly a latecomer when it came to competing with T-Holic.

Moreover, the theme of this 101st episode performance didn't help Wishze.

[Topic: Beginners]

[Theme for singers who have taken on the challenge of 'True Competition', which has surpassed 100 episodes and is now entering its first episode]

Beginners?

In addition, the festival-like 100th episode special featuring gorgeous stage sets and famous songs by famous composers felt just a tad bit boring.

Even when the last words before the stage, when leader Shin Jaehyun's requested 'words of determination' were spoken, people were shocked.

[Thankfully, we have made our name known through various individual activities, but in reality, we are essentially group performers.]

[We want to prove it to everyone.]