304

Chapter 304

"Hahahahahaha!!"

Keun Sejin burst into laughter in the living room. On the giant screen of the smart TV, I saw three grown men wielding capes.

[♡Magic Heart bullet!♡]

"... ..."

It was a WeTube compilation of the penalty stage. Playing a children's animation cover stage in the middle of the living room was, in effect, a public execution.

"Turn it off."

Before Cha Eugene jumped out and grabbed him by the collar.

"Ah, why~ It looks professional and it's so good?"

However, Keun Sejin laughed.

"This Sejin here also has a professional mindset, so it's too bad that I couldn't participate~"

"You went to the jungle."

Take a look at the long tongue of the guy who took a solo commercial and appeared in a variety show while the other guys were wearing capes and trembling.

Of course, he would have been left with a lot of regrets.

"I mean, if I had a team for a week or two, I would have made time somehow..."

I could feel Keun Sejin sneakily watching TV with eyes that looked like he was thinking about what a waste it was.

"The response is really good."

It was the undeniable truth.

[The maknaes of TeStar are over-immersed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

[Generation M idols helpless by Gen Z ㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

[Park Moondae Pine Tree Certification Broadcasting.jpg]

[Today's Show Business TeStar is really crazy]

The character that had been built up from the discussion completely ate up the buzz as the penalty exploded.

'It's ours.'

It could be seen as the achievement of the goal, as it would be attributed to the image of TeStar, the topic that was created not because of the program, but because of the performers...

"Look at this, Moondaemoondae. I heard that watching magical girls is your hobby?"

"Can't you tell?"

"Hahahaha!!"

... It was a bit too old to be doing that, I guess.

'I've even danced to PopCon before, fuck.'

Fortunately, as time passed, people who admired or were addicted to the stage itself began to appear one after another.

'Because we made it well.'

If the stage was ridiculous, it would have been a dark history, but it was satisfactory that it successfully solidified the image of a singer rather than an entertainer.

- Please give us the music.

- Not releasing this as an official song is playing with memories of being born in the 90s.

-Thanks to Park Moondae, he sang it in the original key. As expected, it's precious.

Cha Eugene and I were praised for our performance on stage, but Kim Raebin received the main attention for his ability.

An extra interview was inserted at the end of the penalty video, because Kim Raebin answered the arrangement process very honestly.

[Moondae hyung (edit) recommended a meaningful and good song, so I enjoyed working on it. Thank you for the great opportunity.]